- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was recently quoted in SHRM’s article, “Some Employers Are Excluding Colorado Applicants for Remote Work.” State pay equity law requires employers to disclose wage and benefits information. However, some employers are excluding workers in the state from their talent search. The information that employers must include in job postings varies depending on which state or local law applies. Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act took effect on Jan. 1. The law requires employers to take several steps to help achieve gender pay equity. "Employee compensation should be based on the specific job to be performed and the skill and experience of the particular employee coming into that role," said Sara. Click here to read the full article.
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association