- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was recently quoted in SHRM’s article, “Some Employers Are Excluding Colorado Applicants for Remote Work.” State pay equity law requires employers to disclose wage and benefits information. However, some employers are excluding workers in the state from their talent search. The information that employers must include in job postings varies depending on which state or local law applies. Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act took effect on Jan. 1. The law requires employers to take several steps to help achieve gender pay equity. "Employee compensation should be based on the specific job to be performed and the skill and experience of the particular employee coming into that role," said Sara. Click here to read the full article.
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- February 2022 Blogs Practical Considerations in Employment Terminations
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers