- Jodka, Sara H.
- In the News
Sara Jodka was quoted in Crain’s Detroit Business’ article, “Health Systems Mull How, When to Require Vaccines for their workers.” Health systems around the country are enforcing policies requiring that their employees receive the COVID-19 vaccination. "The vaccine will be mandated at most health care systems because if you are not vaxxed, you could get it and pass it on to someone that could be a patient and bringing the illness into the workplace when it is something you can control is out of the question for most hospitals," said Sara. Administrators are waiting for various influencing factors to reduce the number of unvaccinated health system workers before implementing these mandates. Click here to read the full article.
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture