- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright is saddened and outraged at the growing number of crimes perpetrated globally against Asian Communities, including the horrific murders that occurred in Georgia this month. The Firm stands in solidarity with our Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) colleagues, clients, and friends. We are fervently committed to speaking out against systemic racism and discrimination, elevating the voices of the Asian and AAPI communities, and continuing to identify concrete steps that raise further awareness and prevent future violence and discrimination. Dickinson Wright reaffirms its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both inside and outside the firm. Specifically, Dickinson Wright proudly adds its name to NAPABA’s Stand Against Hate pledge, commits to engaging in further pro bono legal services for the AAPI community, and will develop resources that enable our attorneys and staff to increase their knowledge of the long history of anti-Asian violence in America and participate in tangible action alongside the AAPI community.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority