- Mason, Stephen A.
- In the News
Stephen Mason (Member, Austin) recently spoke at the Halfmoon Education Inc. webinar, “Texas Engineering Law & Ethics,” on February 1, 2021. Stephen discussed securing ownership of your designs through patents, trademarks,copyrights, and trade secrets in his segment, “Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets.” He also discussed leveraging your intellectual capital through licenses, franchises, and other technology agreements, and policing intellectual property rights and preventing infringement resolving intellectual property disputes. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Bill Honaker Published in Detroit Legal News on California's Prohibition of Post-Employment Assignments
- February 10, 2021 In the News Pandemic Creates New Opportunities for Counterfeit Products to Proliferate; Plus, How to Spot Fakes – And Why They May Pose Health and Safety Issues
- February 01, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Communique on Racial Inequality in the U.S. Intellectual Property Legal System
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted in Law360 on Iancu's Departure from USPTO