- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) recently published her article, “Employers Can Mandate Employees Have the COVID-19 Vaccine… With Restrictions,” to Healthcare Michigan. At the end of last year the (EEOC) issued “What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, and Other EEO Laws.” Sara points out that this published guidance does not address the posing question of whether employers can mandate their employees to be vaccinated. Sara provides a Q&A to help guide employers through vaccination policies and what to do in the case that an employee cannot receive the vaccine due to a disability or a religious belief. Click here to read her full article.
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 In the News K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules