- Honaker, William H.
- Media Mentions
William H. Honaker (Member, Troy) has recently published article, “Will Lady A Need a Plan B? How to Protect Your Band Name,” to Music Connection Magazine. William tells us about country band Lady Antebellum wanting to change its name to Lady A due to “Antebellum” having an association with pre-Civil War ties, including its association with slavery. They are now facing a lawsuit against 61-year-old singer who has been performing under the name Lady A for decades. William tells his readers that a band’s name can easily become their most valuable asset and advises to protect it and to create a plan for the unexpected. Click here to read William’s full article.
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- October 02, 2020 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Business Lexington on Protecting Digital IP
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada
- September 03, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by The Hollywood Reporter on Photographer's Instagram-Centric Legal Battle
- September 1, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named Regional President of the Year by the Hispanic National Bar Association
- August 26, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: NEW Deadline Extension is August 28, 2020*
- August 25, 2020 In the News Matthew Powell Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 19, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process