- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) was recently quoted in The Hollywood Reporter’s article, “Instagram Sharing Rights At Center of Photographer's Legal Battle.” This article discusses a recent social media dispute between Volvo and a professional photographer and model who are suing the auto giant for alleged copyright infringement. Jennifer, whose clients include the Kardashian-Jenner family and Sylvester Stallone, says that while many pundits are focusing on the copyright implications, it’s Sumida’s publicity and false association claims that get “really sticky and interesting.” She adds: “Are they making consumers believe there is an endorsement or promotion or sponsorship by the model of the Volvo brand? To me, yeah. It does look like an advertising campaign.” While each case is fact-specific, and Ko Craft isn’t necessarily worried about a chilling effect if Volvo succeeds on its motion, she is watching the matter closely. “I’m looking at it from talent’s perspective to see how this affects my clients,” she says. “Anyone who uses this platform should be mindful of what’s going on.” To read more, click here.
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 06, 2021 Industry Alerts BREXIT - EUTM Registrations and Cloned United Kingdom Registrations
- January 05, 2021 Media Mentions Gerlinde Nattler Published in Detroit Legal News on Intellectual Property in 2021
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Authors Article on Intellectual Property Traps for Detroit Legal News
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors