Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that two attorneys in the firm's Washington, D.C. office have been named to 2020 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on this year’s Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list include:
Jeff Craven, International Law
Charles Spies, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar
- October 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2021 Edition