- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Scot Crow (Member and General Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently discussed restructuring efforts among cannabis companies with Benzinga in an article titled, “Why Restructuring Efforts Don’t Necessarily Signal the End of a Cannabis Company’s Downturn.” Scot believes a company’s structure during its initial capital raise is a primary pitfall, and such an error can end up boxing a business in.
"While many are fixable, if they fail to recognize the structure as the issue, the results can be devastating," he said. To read more, click here.
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)