Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Jomy Methipara (Member, Washington, D.C.) and Yafeez Fatabhoy (Associate, Troy) for a complimentary webinar titled “Strategies to Protect Software Technology” on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
In the wake of the Alice decision, the waters of eligibility under Section 101 can be challenging to navigate, and particularly so for those seeking to obtain or enforce software patents. In this interactive webinar, we will evaluate the pros and cons of the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Alice, how to navigate and attain software patents in a post-Alice landscape, and explore other avenues to protect your software IP.
- Exploring all forms of IP protection of software technology
- An analysis of the key points of the Supreme Court’s decision in Alice, as well as subsequent federal circuit decisions
- Building confidence in the patent process while understanding the risks associated
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- October 12, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in Music Connection Magazine
- October 02, 2020 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Business Lexington on Protecting Digital IP
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada
- September 03, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by The Hollywood Reporter on Photographer's Instagram-Centric Legal Battle