Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz, member partners in our Phoenix office, have co-authored the 2nd edition of Divorce in Arizona. The book is written in an easy Q&A format and covers the divorce process from start to finish. Divorce in Arizona provides accurate and objective information to help make the right decisions during a divorce in Arizona.
Pontrelli and Schwartz are both certified specialists in Family Law and co-chairs of Dickinson Wright’s Domestic Relations & Family Law Practice Group. The Family Law practice group is comprised of 12 attorneys in 4 offices, possessing more than 100 years of combined experience. Practicing throughout the U.S., we have developed the largest domestic relations practice in the State of Arizona. We help our clients with the full range of domestic relations issues, including: divorce, child custody and parenting time, pre-marital and postnuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, spousal maintenance and child support, paternity and interstate and international family law matters. Partnering with other Dickinson Wright attorneys specializing in trusts, estates, real estate and corporate matters, the Family Law group is able to provide other necessary services that may arise during a divorce.
Pontrelli focuses her practice on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. She is admitted to practice in California and Arizona. She is a judge pro tem for the Superior Court of Maricopa County in family law and has extensive trial and appellate experience including appearing before the Arizona Court of Appeals, Arizona Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Schwartz is admitted to practice in the federal courts of New York, Arizona, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He serves as a judge pro tem for the Superior Court of Maricopa County in family court matters. He has testified as an expert in family law matters.
To learn more about Divorce in Arizona, please click here.
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- February 09, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Wolfson Presents AZCourtHelp Webinar on "Changing Parenting Time"
- March 10, 2020 In the News James Patterson and Marlene Pontrelli Named Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona
- October 2019 Media Mentions Lynn Capp Sirich Profiled by Detroit Legal News
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 24, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- October 31, 2018 Media Mentions Dana Levy & Marlene Pontrelli Named to Attorney At Law Magazine's 2018 List of Women in Law