- Special Events
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703
World IP Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Networking from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Speakers from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Reception from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX, 78703
World IP Day offers a unique opportunity to join with others around the globe to reflect on the contribution of intellectual property to the innovation that shapes our world and improves our lives. This year, speakers include two award winning inventors from UT Austin.
Wonder What’s Happening With Innovation and UT Austin Inventors? Join us at World IP Day 2017 to hear about:
- Altering Cells & ‘Hijacking’ Basic Metabolism
- Electronic Tattoos: Electronics Becoming A Part Of Our Own Skin?
Professor Bone from UT Law will also chime in with some intriguing thoughts on the role of intellectual property in the innovation that improves our lives.
Please RSVP to Melissa Sierra at 512.770.4221.
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Special Events Austin Client Appreciation Event on November 1, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.