- Special Events
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703
World IP Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Networking from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Speakers from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Reception from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX, 78703
World IP Day offers a unique opportunity to join with others around the globe to reflect on the contribution of intellectual property to the innovation that shapes our world and improves our lives. This year, speakers include two award winning inventors from UT Austin.
Wonder What’s Happening With Innovation and UT Austin Inventors? Join us at World IP Day 2017 to hear about:
- Altering Cells & ‘Hijacking’ Basic Metabolism
- Electronic Tattoos: Electronics Becoming A Part Of Our Own Skin?
Professor Bone from UT Law will also chime in with some intriguing thoughts on the role of intellectual property in the innovation that improves our lives.
Please RSVP to Melissa Sierra at 512.770.4221.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 22, 2019 Webinars Strategies for Arbitration Agreements: Yay, Nay or How?
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 16, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2019 High Net Worth Guide
- July 16, 2019 In the News Geoffrey Farr Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Wall Street Journal Article on Federal Cybersecurity Help for Cities, States
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- July 10, 2019 In the News Andre Poles Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner