- Special Events
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703
World IP Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Networking from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Speakers from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Reception from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX, 78703
World IP Day offers a unique opportunity to join with others around the globe to reflect on the contribution of intellectual property to the innovation that shapes our world and improves our lives. This year, speakers include two award winning inventors from UT Austin.
Wonder What’s Happening With Innovation and UT Austin Inventors? Join us at World IP Day 2017 to hear about:
- Altering Cells & ‘Hijacking’ Basic Metabolism
- Electronic Tattoos: Electronics Becoming A Part Of Our Own Skin?
Professor Bone from UT Law will also chime in with some intriguing thoughts on the role of intellectual property in the innovation that improves our lives.
Please RSVP to Melissa Sierra at 512.770.4221.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"