- Special Events
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703
World IP Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Networking from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Speakers from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Reception from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX, 78703
World IP Day offers a unique opportunity to join with others around the globe to reflect on the contribution of intellectual property to the innovation that shapes our world and improves our lives. This year, speakers include two award winning inventors from UT Austin.
Wonder What’s Happening With Innovation and UT Austin Inventors? Join us at World IP Day 2017 to hear about:
- Altering Cells & ‘Hijacking’ Basic Metabolism
- Electronic Tattoos: Electronics Becoming A Part Of Our Own Skin?
Professor Bone from UT Law will also chime in with some intriguing thoughts on the role of intellectual property in the innovation that improves our lives.
Please RSVP to Melissa Sierra at 512.770.4221.
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Special Events Austin Client Appreciation Event on November 1, 2017
- October 1, 2020 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Sports/Entertainment Law Trailblazers List
- September 30, 2020 Industry Alerts 従業員の20％以上を解雇する場合の隠れたコスト - 退職年金プランの部分的終了 | The Hidden Cost of Terminating 20% or More of Your Employees – Partial Termination of the Retirement Plan
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees