Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hil, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW , Washington, D.C., 20001
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The 2017 Open Conference in Washington, D.C. builds on the success of twenty previous VentureWell conferences, from 1996-2016.
This conference will be attended by 500+ faculty members, students, tech transfer officers and administrators in engineering, design, business and other disciplines from colleges and universities around the world. The educational outcomes of the conference, new curricula, new collaborations, have the potential to affect thousands of students.
The conference will include interactive presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and our signature event: an exposition of student-led ventures developing new technologies. For more info please email for more info.
DW is a Bronze Sponsor for the event.
- Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: USTR Summary of Objectives Released July 17, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List