Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hil, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW , Washington, D.C., 20001
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The 2017 Open Conference in Washington, D.C. builds on the success of twenty previous VentureWell conferences, from 1996-2016.
This conference will be attended by 500+ faculty members, students, tech transfer officers and administrators in engineering, design, business and other disciplines from colleges and universities around the world. The educational outcomes of the conference, new curricula, new collaborations, have the potential to affect thousands of students.
The conference will include interactive presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and our signature event: an exposition of student-led ventures developing new technologies. For more info please email for more info.
DW is a Bronze Sponsor for the event.
- Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: USTR Summary of Objectives Released July 17, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office