Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hil, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW , Washington, D.C., 20001
The 2017 Open Conference in Washington, D.C. builds on the success of twenty previous VentureWell conferences, from 1996-2016.
This conference will be attended by 500+ faculty members, students, tech transfer officers and administrators in engineering, design, business and other disciplines from colleges and universities around the world. The educational outcomes of the conference, new curricula, new collaborations, have the potential to affect thousands of students.
The conference will include interactive presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and our signature event: an exposition of student-led ventures developing new technologies. For more info please email for more info.
DW is a Bronze Sponsor for the event.
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Jordan Rauch Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office