Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hil, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW , Washington, D.C., 20001
The 2017 Open Conference in Washington, D.C. builds on the success of twenty previous VentureWell conferences, from 1996-2016.
This conference will be attended by 500+ faculty members, students, tech transfer officers and administrators in engineering, design, business and other disciplines from colleges and universities around the world. The educational outcomes of the conference, new curricula, new collaborations, have the potential to affect thousands of students.
The conference will include interactive presentations, panel discussions and workshops, and our signature event: an exposition of student-led ventures developing new technologies. For more info please email for more info.
DW is a Bronze Sponsor for the event.
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 Webinars Behavioral Health Webinar September 20, 2018 - Meaningful Collaboration Among Behavioral Health Providers - Mergers are Not the Only Option for Survival
- September 18, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Congratulates Partner Cherie Brant on her Appointment to Hydro One Board
- November 11-13, 2018 Conferences 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference November 11-13, 2018
- September 17, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Newly Formed India Practice
- September 11, 2018 In the News Attorney Carolyn Johnsen to be Honored at the 2018 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards
- September 7, 2018 In the News 73 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers, 33 Named Rising Stars