Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office