Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- November 11, 2019 In the News Shauna Norton Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- November 7, 2019 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 6, 2019 In the News Frank Long Selected by The IP Lawyers as a Recommended Adviser
- November 06, 2019 DOJ Updates FARA eFile System – Another Example of Renewed Focus on Modernizing FARA Enforcement
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- November 4, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives 204 Rankings in U.S. News - Best Lawyers "2020 Best Law Firms" Survey