Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests