Omni Fort Worth, 1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas
Monday, October 23, 2017
from: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Carolyn (CJ) Johnsen (Member, Phoenix) will be honored at the 2017 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards for "Turnaround of the Year: Mid-Size Company - Gilbert Hospital, LLC and Florence Hospital at Anthem, LLC.
The Turnaround and Transaction Awards are chosen based on a rigorous peer-review process whereby each Awards Committee member reads and rates each entry. The scoring is blind, and similar to the Olympics, are averaged across the board to come up with an aggregated score. Every year, TMA receives a large number of applications for these awards, and a group of senior leaders is tasked with the herculean effort of judging. Entries are judged on individual merit; not all award categories will derive a winner in a given year. As judges review all components of the entry, they look for well-defined, measurable outcomes.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- January 16, 2020 Media Mentions Frederick Cummings Interviewed by Medical Economics
- January 15, 2020 In the News Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Release 2nd Edition of Divorce in Arizona
- January 13, 2020 In the News Sixteen Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 2020 Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- January 10, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer and Scot Crow Quoted by InvestorPlace on Aurora Cannabis Stock Fall
- January 8, 2020 In the News James Fisher Selected as a Member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- January 8, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- January 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Small Business Receives A New Year’s Holiday Gift!
- January 02, 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Discusses Logistics of Cannabis Breathalyzers with CNN Business