Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Dickinson Wright Attorney Heather Olson (Member, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event! Join your colleagues at the Trigild Spring Lender conference - an educational symposium that includes enlightening programs that address the most up-to-the-minute challenges and solutions in commercial real estate alongside valuable networking events that connect you with other top industry professionals.
With the industry experiencing a historically long upturn, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of potential challenges and disruptions. The Trigild Spring Conference is an opportunity for industry experts and attendees to exchange and share perspectives to strengthen best practices to the benefit of the entire industry.
Donald D. Sheets - Managing Director, Clarion Partners
Victor Calanog, PhD - Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
Who should attend?
•Real Estate Funds
Register today by clicking here!
- January 2020 Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- October 18, 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer In-House on e-Discovery of Social Media as Evidence
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- October 09, 2019 Media Mentions Scott Petz Quoted by Legaltech© News on Upcoming Michigan Discovery Rules Changes
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 12, 2018 Seminars Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2018
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018