Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Dickinson Wright Attorney Heather Olson (Member, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event! Join your colleagues at the Trigild Spring Lender conference - an educational symposium that includes enlightening programs that address the most up-to-the-minute challenges and solutions in commercial real estate alongside valuable networking events that connect you with other top industry professionals.
With the industry experiencing a historically long upturn, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of potential challenges and disruptions. The Trigild Spring Conference is an opportunity for industry experts and attendees to exchange and share perspectives to strengthen best practices to the benefit of the entire industry.
Donald D. Sheets - Managing Director, Clarion Partners
Victor Calanog, PhD - Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
Who should attend?
•Real Estate Funds
Register today by clicking here!
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATE: To Disclose or Not to Disclose: Why Businesses Should Not Stay Silent Amid COVID-19
- May 20, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 and the World of Commercial Leases: Force Majeure and Related Common Law Doctrines
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Impact on Contractual Relationships under Nevada Law
- April 2020 Industry Alerts To Disclose or Not to Disclose: Why Businesses Should Not Stay Silent Amid COVID-19
- January 2020 Industry Alerts Synopsis: The Essential Guide to the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law, the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act, and Rule 91a
- January 2020 Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- October 18, 2019 Media Mentions Brian Radnoff Quoted by Canadian Lawyer In-House on e-Discovery of Social Media as Evidence
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan