Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorney Heather Olson (Member, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event! Join your colleagues at the Trigild Spring Lender conference - an educational symposium that includes enlightening programs that address the most up-to-the-minute challenges and solutions in commercial real estate alongside valuable networking events that connect you with other top industry professionals.
With the industry experiencing a historically long upturn, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of potential challenges and disruptions. The Trigild Spring Conference is an opportunity for industry experts and attendees to exchange and share perspectives to strengthen best practices to the benefit of the entire industry.
Donald D. Sheets - Managing Director, Clarion Partners
Victor Calanog, PhD - Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
Who should attend?
•Real Estate Funds
Register today by clicking here!
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2022 In the News Mark Ryerson and Joseph Silvia Join Dickinson Wright Chicago Office as Members
- March 30, 2022 In the News M. Katherine VanderVeen Named an “Up and Coming Lawyer” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary