Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorney Heather Olson (Member, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event! Join your colleagues at the Trigild Spring Lender conference - an educational symposium that includes enlightening programs that address the most up-to-the-minute challenges and solutions in commercial real estate alongside valuable networking events that connect you with other top industry professionals.
With the industry experiencing a historically long upturn, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of potential challenges and disruptions. The Trigild Spring Conference is an opportunity for industry experts and attendees to exchange and share perspectives to strengthen best practices to the benefit of the entire industry.
Donald D. Sheets - Managing Director, Clarion Partners
Victor Calanog, PhD - Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
Who should attend?
•Real Estate Funds
Register today by clicking here!
- July 28, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Joseph Silvia: Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfers
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 2023 Industry Alerts How to Screw up a Good Thing – What the Financial Industry Should Consider in the Wake of Credit Suisse
- March 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Bank Warning: Don’t Get Charged Millions for Processing Out-of-State Garnishments Improperly
- March 01, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Joseph Silvia: Recent Bank Turmoil under the Microscope
- February 23, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Government to Create Massive New Database
- November 01, 2022 Financial Institutions Advisory: NCUA Issues Proposed Amendment to Subordinated Debt Rule
- October 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Financial Institutions Advisory: FinCEN Issues Final Rule on Beneficial Ownership Reporting
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers