Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, Texas, 75201
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorney Heather Olson (Member, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event! Join your colleagues at the Trigild Spring Lender conference - an educational symposium that includes enlightening programs that address the most up-to-the-minute challenges and solutions in commercial real estate alongside valuable networking events that connect you with other top industry professionals.
With the industry experiencing a historically long upturn, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of potential challenges and disruptions. The Trigild Spring Conference is an opportunity for industry experts and attendees to exchange and share perspectives to strengthen best practices to the benefit of the entire industry.
Donald D. Sheets - Managing Director, Clarion Partners
Victor Calanog, PhD - Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
Who should attend?
•Real Estate Funds
Register today by clicking here!
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATE -- SBA Adds Guidance Regarding Necessity Certification Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Practical Business Issues And COVID-19
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Lifting Suspension Of Lien Periods
- UPDATED APRIL 10, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Summary: SBA Financial Assistance Under the CARES Act
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields