Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join a complimentary Zoom webcast brought to you by TMA Detroit discussing the issues around restarting the auto supply chain.
Alicia Masse, Alderney Advisors
Chuck Mouranie, EDSI
Steve Wybo, ConwayMacKenzie
Ted Sylwestrzak, Dickinson Wright
John Klehm, SPECTRUM
Shutting down auto production due to Covid-19 created enormous stress among suppliers. Automotive OEMs are making plans to restart production.
Will all suppliers be able to restart? What issues will they face? What risks exist for lenders to struggling suppliers? Are the government emergency funding programs helping? What sorts of production volumes should be expected? Will there be new procedures and costs to protect the health of workers that will make future profitability more challenging?
- Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- May 17, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 5
- April 18, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol. 1, No. 4
- March 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1, No. 3
- February 16, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 2
- February 14, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists CATL in their Framework Agreement with Ford Motor Company
- January 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 1
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member