- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join a complimentary Zoom webcast brought to you by TMA Detroit discussing the issues around restarting the auto supply chain.
Alicia Masse, Alderney Advisors
Chuck Mouranie, EDSI
Steve Wybo, ConwayMacKenzie
Ted Sylwestrzak, Dickinson Wright
John Klehm, SPECTRUM
Shutting down auto production due to Covid-19 created enormous stress among suppliers. Automotive OEMs are making plans to restart production.
Will all suppliers be able to restart? What issues will they face? What risks exist for lenders to struggling suppliers? Are the government emergency funding programs helping? What sorts of production volumes should be expected? Will there be new procedures and costs to protect the health of workers that will make future profitability more challenging?
- Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 20, 2022 Video Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin