- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
Please join a complimentary Zoom webcast brought to you by TMA Detroit discussing the issues around restarting the auto supply chain.
Alicia Masse, Alderney Advisors
Chuck Mouranie, EDSI
Steve Wybo, ConwayMacKenzie
Ted Sylwestrzak, Dickinson Wright
John Klehm, SPECTRUM
Shutting down auto production due to Covid-19 created enormous stress among suppliers. Automotive OEMs are making plans to restart production.
Will all suppliers be able to restart? What issues will they face? What risks exist for lenders to struggling suppliers? Are the government emergency funding programs helping? What sorts of production volumes should be expected? Will there be new procedures and costs to protect the health of workers that will make future profitability more challenging?
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions Theodore Sylwestrzak Presents at TMA Detroit "Automotive Update 2021"
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- April 7, 2020 In the News Attorney Robert B. Weiss Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office as Of Counsel
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- March 9, 2020 In the News James Plemmons Elected Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*