Northern Michigan UniversityB.S., 1984
- summa cum laude
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 1987
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Survey Editor, Wayne Law Review 1986-1987
- Bank of America, N.A
- Bank of America Business Capital
- Chase Business Credit
- Fifth Third Bank
- Great Lakes Business Credit, LLC
- The Huntington National Bank
- JPMorgan Chase Bank. N.A.
- KeyBank National Association
- Mercantile Bank
- MB Business Capital
- PNC Bank, National Association
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
- Wells Fargo Business Credit
Represented Senior Agent in the Contech U.S., LLC bankruptcy proceeding.
Represented Senior Agent in the Blue Water Automotive Systems, Inc. bankruptcy proceeding.
Represented the new DIP Lender in the Mayco Plastics, Inc. bankruptcy proceeding.
Represented Agent for Bank Group in Key Plastics, LLC bankruptcy case.
Represented Senior Agent in F&M Distributors, Inc. bankruptcy case.
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Committee on Debtor/Creditor Rights
- Turnaround Management Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Presenter, “Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges,” Turnaround Management Association Webinar, April 2020
- Co-Author, "Managing Uncertainty Through Financial Crisis Requires Proactive Guidance," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, March 2020