- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney Ted Sylwestrzak as Turnaround Management Association's Detroit Chapter presents: "Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry" on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
The distinguished panel of automotive experts will take an in-depth look at the opportunities and headwinds facing the automotive and mobility industry. This free complimentary webinar will feature:
- Scott Eisenberg, Amherst Partners (Moderator)
- Vlad Slapak, Comerica Bank
- Ted Sylwestrzak, Dickinson Wright
- Steve Wybo, Conway MacKenzie
- Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions Theodore Sylwestrzak Presents at TMA Detroit "Automotive Update 2021"
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- April 7, 2020 In the News Attorney Robert B. Weiss Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office as Of Counsel
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- March 9, 2020 In the News James Plemmons Elected Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*