- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney Ted Sylwestrzak as Turnaround Management Association's Detroit Chapter presents: "Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry" on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
The distinguished panel of automotive experts will take an in-depth look at the opportunities and headwinds facing the automotive and mobility industry. This free complimentary webinar will feature:
- Scott Eisenberg, Amherst Partners (Moderator)
- Vlad Slapak, Comerica Bank
- Ted Sylwestrzak, Dickinson Wright
- Steve Wybo, Conway MacKenzie
- Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- June 30, 2021 Blogs Current Trends in the Automotive & Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions Theodore Sylwestrzak Presents at TMA Detroit "Automotive Update 2021"