Telemedicine is a flourishing part of the healthcare industry. As it continues to grow and evolve it is creating new opportunities for partners serving the healthcare market whether as healthcare providers, as vendors, or as employers desiring to offer telemedicine as part of an employee benefits package. Today, where virtually any task can be initiated via smartphone, it should be no surprise that patients are eager to reap the benefits of telemedicine including convenience, cost effectiveness, simplified communication, and reduced wait times. The Healthcare attorneys and Employee Benefits attorneys of Dickinson Wright have been hard at work putting all the telemedicine pieces together for you from both the providers' and employers' perspectives.
Join us for an informative deep dive into the regulatory and compliance world of Telemedicine, where we will provide updates on the following:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Update
- New Prescribing Rules
- Medicare Payment Expansion
- OIG Update
- HIPAA / Privacy Compliance and other Compliance Tips
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Compliance Update for Employers Offering Telemedicine as part of their Benefits Package
Is there a particular question you'd like answered during the webinar? Please send questions in advance of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.
- Industry Alerts The CARES Act: Changes Specifically Impacting Health Care Providers and Suppliers
- Industry Alerts Update On Rapidly Changing Telehealth Developments
- Industry Alerts App Users Beware: Most Healthcare, Fitness Tracker, and Wellness Apps Are Not Covered by HIPAA and HHS’s New FAQs Makes that Clear
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 In the News K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks