Telemedicine is a flourishing part of the healthcare industry. As it continues to grow and evolve it is creating new opportunities for partners serving the healthcare market whether as healthcare providers, as vendors, or as employers desiring to offer telemedicine as part of an employee benefits package. Today, where virtually any task can be initiated via smartphone, it should be no surprise that patients are eager to reap the benefits of telemedicine including convenience, cost effectiveness, simplified communication, and reduced wait times. The Healthcare attorneys and Employee Benefits attorneys of Dickinson Wright have been hard at work putting all the telemedicine pieces together for you from both the providers' and employers' perspectives.
Join us for an informative deep dive into the regulatory and compliance world of Telemedicine, where we will provide updates on the following:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Update
- New Prescribing Rules
- Medicare Payment Expansion
- OIG Update
- HIPAA / Privacy Compliance and other Compliance Tips
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Compliance Update for Employers Offering Telemedicine as part of their Benefits Package
Is there a particular question you'd like answered during the webinar? Please send questions in advance of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.
- August 05, 2019 Media Mentions Rose Willis Physicians Practice HIPAA
- August 2019 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Russell Kolsrud Case Summary Included in Mental Health America’s Position Statement 15: Parity in Health Insurance
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- June 20, 2019 Media Mentions Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPack
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Client Alert on HIPAA Coverage in Wellness Apps Authored by Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM.org
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage Discussing Highmark Inc. Dispute
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019