Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Telemedicine is a flourishing part of the healthcare industry. As it continues to grow and evolve it is creating new opportunities for partners serving the healthcare market whether as healthcare providers, as vendors, or as employers desiring to offer telemedicine as part of an employee benefits package. Today, where virtually any task can be initiated via smartphone, it should be no surprise that patients are eager to reap the benefits of telemedicine including convenience, cost effectiveness, simplified communication, and reduced wait times. The Healthcare attorneys and Employee Benefits attorneys of Dickinson Wright have been hard at work putting all the telemedicine pieces together for you from both the providers' and employers' perspectives.
Join us for an informative deep dive into the regulatory and compliance world of Telemedicine, where we will provide updates on the following:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Update
- New Prescribing Rules
- Medicare Payment Expansion
- OIG Update
- HIPAA / Privacy Compliance and other Compliance Tips
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Compliance Update for Employers Offering Telemedicine as part of their Benefits Package
Is there a particular question you'd like answered during the webinar? Please send questions in advance of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.
- Industry Alerts The CARES Act: Changes Specifically Impacting Health Care Providers and Suppliers
- Industry Alerts Update On Rapidly Changing Telehealth Developments
- Industry Alerts App Users Beware: Most Healthcare, Fitness Tracker, and Wellness Apps Are Not Covered by HIPAA and HHS’s New FAQs Makes that Clear
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines