Telemedicine is a flourishing part of the healthcare industry. As it continues to grow and evolve it is creating new opportunities for partners serving the healthcare market whether as healthcare providers, as vendors, or as employers desiring to offer telemedicine as part of an employee benefits package. Today, where virtually any task can be initiated via smartphone, it should be no surprise that patients are eager to reap the benefits of telemedicine including convenience, cost effectiveness, simplified communication, and reduced wait times. The Healthcare attorneys and Employee Benefits attorneys of Dickinson Wright have been hard at work putting all the telemedicine pieces together for you from both the providers' and employers' perspectives.
Join us for an informative deep dive into the regulatory and compliance world of Telemedicine, where we will provide updates on the following:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Update
- New Prescribing Rules
- Medicare Payment Expansion
- OIG Update
- HIPAA / Privacy Compliance and other Compliance Tips
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Compliance Update for Employers Offering Telemedicine as part of their Benefits Package
Is there a particular question you'd like answered during the webinar? Please send questions in advance of the webinar to email@example.com.
Click here to register.
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20, 2020 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Quoted in Part B News Article on Telehealth