- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Special Events
Cobo Hall, 1 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
at: Cobo Hall
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at one of the largest annual events featuring leaders of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Public Safety Canada. Dan will address issues relating to NAFTA on a panel with the former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S. Gary Doer.
Register by clicking here today.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List