- Special Events
Cobo Hall, 1 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
at: Cobo Hall
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at one of the largest annual events featuring leaders of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Public Safety Canada. Dan will address issues relating to NAFTA on a panel with the former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S. Gary Doer.
Register by clicking here today.
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board