- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Special Events
Cobo Hall, 1 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
at: Cobo Hall
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at one of the largest annual events featuring leaders of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Public Safety Canada. Dan will address issues relating to NAFTA on a panel with the former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S. Gary Doer.
Register by clicking here today.
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- Articles Dan Ujczo Authors Article for The Lawyer’s Daily on Future of USMCA
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers