- Special Events
Cobo Hall, 1 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
at: Cobo Hall
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at one of the largest annual events featuring leaders of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Public Safety Canada. Dan will address issues relating to NAFTA on a panel with the former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S. Gary Doer.
Register by clicking here today.
- Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."