- Special Events
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave.,, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Detroit Bar presents: "Raising The Bar" Celebration & Annual Meeting
When: 06/21/2017 from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Raising the Bar 2017! Join us for an evening of celebration and recognition, including installation of Detroit Bar officers and awarding those who have shown exceptional dedication to the outreach and growth of the law, within both the Detroit Bar and community.
Celebrate the inaugural Detroit Bar Legal Scholars, created on the example of the Nobel Foundation in Sweden, where we will recognize original legal work product that advances the field of law and offers the application of new ideas that address the social, educational, economic and/or human advancement of the State of Michigan. This year’s Mega Question addressed “How could current legal tools and/or new ones be innovatively applied to assist in the redevelopment of Detroit’s neighborhoods?”
Your $75 registration includes hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; a cash bar will be available throughout the evening. Judicial officers may attend free of charge. Please contact Sherry O'Neal (Member and Pro Bono Coordinator, Detroit) for details and ticket information.
Help grow the Detroit Bar Association! When you bring a guest (in practice at least one year) who turns in their membership application on site, you will each receive an additional drink ticket.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors