- Special Events
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave.,, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Detroit Bar presents: "Raising The Bar" Celebration & Annual Meeting
When: 06/21/2017 from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Raising the Bar 2017! Join us for an evening of celebration and recognition, including installation of Detroit Bar officers and awarding those who have shown exceptional dedication to the outreach and growth of the law, within both the Detroit Bar and community.
Celebrate the inaugural Detroit Bar Legal Scholars, created on the example of the Nobel Foundation in Sweden, where we will recognize original legal work product that advances the field of law and offers the application of new ideas that address the social, educational, economic and/or human advancement of the State of Michigan. This year’s Mega Question addressed “How could current legal tools and/or new ones be innovatively applied to assist in the redevelopment of Detroit’s neighborhoods?”
Your $75 registration includes hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; a cash bar will be available throughout the evening. Judicial officers may attend free of charge. Please contact Sherry O'Neal (Member and Pro Bono Coordinator, Detroit) for details and ticket information.
Help grow the Detroit Bar Association! When you bring a guest (in practice at least one year) who turns in their membership application on site, you will each receive an additional drink ticket.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions