- Special Events
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave.,, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Detroit Bar presents: "Raising The Bar" Celebration & Annual Meeting
When: 06/21/2017 from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Raising the Bar 2017! Join us for an evening of celebration and recognition, including installation of Detroit Bar officers and awarding those who have shown exceptional dedication to the outreach and growth of the law, within both the Detroit Bar and community.
Celebrate the inaugural Detroit Bar Legal Scholars, created on the example of the Nobel Foundation in Sweden, where we will recognize original legal work product that advances the field of law and offers the application of new ideas that address the social, educational, economic and/or human advancement of the State of Michigan. This year’s Mega Question addressed “How could current legal tools and/or new ones be innovatively applied to assist in the redevelopment of Detroit’s neighborhoods?”
Your $75 registration includes hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; a cash bar will be available throughout the evening. Judicial officers may attend free of charge. Please contact Sherry O'Neal (Member and Pro Bono Coordinator, Detroit) for details and ticket information.
Help grow the Detroit Bar Association! When you bring a guest (in practice at least one year) who turns in their membership application on site, you will each receive an additional drink ticket.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"