- Special Events
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave.,, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
The Detroit Bar presents: "Raising The Bar" Celebration & Annual Meeting
When: 06/21/2017 from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Raising the Bar 2017! Join us for an evening of celebration and recognition, including installation of Detroit Bar officers and awarding those who have shown exceptional dedication to the outreach and growth of the law, within both the Detroit Bar and community.
Celebrate the inaugural Detroit Bar Legal Scholars, created on the example of the Nobel Foundation in Sweden, where we will recognize original legal work product that advances the field of law and offers the application of new ideas that address the social, educational, economic and/or human advancement of the State of Michigan. This year’s Mega Question addressed “How could current legal tools and/or new ones be innovatively applied to assist in the redevelopment of Detroit’s neighborhoods?”
Your $75 registration includes hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; a cash bar will be available throughout the evening. Judicial officers may attend free of charge. Please contact Sherry O'Neal (Member and Pro Bono Coordinator, Detroit) for details and ticket information.
Help grow the Detroit Bar Association! When you bring a guest (in practice at least one year) who turns in their membership application on site, you will each receive an additional drink ticket.
Register here today!
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019