- Special Events
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave.,, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
The Detroit Bar presents: "Raising The Bar" Celebration & Annual Meeting
When: 06/21/2017 from 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Detroit Club, 712 Cass Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Raising the Bar 2017! Join us for an evening of celebration and recognition, including installation of Detroit Bar officers and awarding those who have shown exceptional dedication to the outreach and growth of the law, within both the Detroit Bar and community.
Celebrate the inaugural Detroit Bar Legal Scholars, created on the example of the Nobel Foundation in Sweden, where we will recognize original legal work product that advances the field of law and offers the application of new ideas that address the social, educational, economic and/or human advancement of the State of Michigan. This year’s Mega Question addressed “How could current legal tools and/or new ones be innovatively applied to assist in the redevelopment of Detroit’s neighborhoods?”
Your $75 registration includes hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket; a cash bar will be available throughout the evening. Judicial officers may attend free of charge. Please contact Sherry O'Neal (Member and Pro Bono Coordinator, Detroit) for details and ticket information.
Help grow the Detroit Bar Association! When you bring a guest (in practice at least one year) who turns in their membership application on site, you will each receive an additional drink ticket.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists