Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Charlie Spies and Andrew Sparks for a webinar titled "Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky" on Wednesday, September 23rd at 12:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar will include a Special Guest Introduction from Kentucky Secretary of State Michael Adams.
- IRS Regulation of c4 Activities
- FEC Guidance for c4 Political Activity post-CREW Court Decision
- What c4 Organizations can do in Kentucky
- What c4 Organizations should not do in Kentucky -- Lessons from the Householder-FirstEnergy Indictments in Ohio
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 8, 2022 In the News James Tyrrell Joins Dickinson Wright Washington, D.C. Office as a Member
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- June 16, 2021 Industry Alerts FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in District Court Decision
- March 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Congress Passes the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”)
- March 03, 2020 Industry Alerts CLIENT ALERT: FEC Releases Guidance on Internet Activity for Political Committees Ahead of the 2020 Election
- February 17, 2020 Media Mentions Charlie Spies Visits CNN to Discuss AG Barr, Progress in the Race for the Democratic Presidential Nomination, and Missteps in Democratic Caucuses
- November 06, 2019 DOJ Updates FARA eFile System – Another Example of Renewed Focus on Modernizing FARA Enforcement
- September 16, 2019 In the News Charles Spies and Political Law Team Join Dickinson Wright PLLC