Nashville Open House Event on September 13, 2017
- Special Events
Dickinson Wright's Downtown Nashville Office, 424 Church Street, Suite 800, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
424 Church Street, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37219
Dickinson Wright invites you to attend the Downtown Nashville Open House Reception on September 13, 2017 beginning at 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Please join us for networking, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
This is an invitation only event.
For more information please contact Mellissa Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313.223.3125.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”