- Shield, Jr., William P.
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48150
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
from 4:20 p.m.- 5:10 p.m.
at: Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Join Bill Shield (Member and Practice Department Manager: Banking & Finance, Creditors' Rights and Municipal Finance, Detroit), as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
Register today by clicking here.
Sponsored by MICPA (Michigan Association of CPA's).
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018