- Shield, Jr., William P.
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48150
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
from 4:20 p.m.- 5:10 p.m.
at: Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Join Bill Shield (Member and Practice Department Manager: Banking & Finance, Creditors' Rights and Municipal Finance, Detroit), as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
Register today by clicking here.
Sponsored by MICPA (Michigan Association of CPA's).
- Conferences Food Provider & Supply Chain Member Risk & Liability in Today's Regulatory Environment on October 24, 2017
- Conferences Non Profit Conference on October 3, 2017
- Seminars 6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers) on August 17, 2017
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News The Nashville Bar Association has nominated Josh Burgener for the 2024 Board of Directors
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide