- Shield, Jr., William P.
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center, 39000 Schoolcraft Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48150
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
from 4:20 p.m.- 5:10 p.m.
at: Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Join Bill Shield (Member and Practice Department Manager: Banking & Finance, Creditors' Rights and Municipal Finance, Detroit), as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
Register today by clicking here.
Sponsored by MICPA (Michigan Association of CPA's).
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly