University of MichiganB.S.E.E., 1981
- magna cum laude
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 1984
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- PNC Bank, N.A.
- The Huntington National Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- Citizens Bank, N.A.
Lead counsel to agent bank in numerous multibank, syndicated credit facilities and cross-border financings.
Counsel to senior lenders, subordinated lenders and borrowers in public and private subordinated debt financings.
Extensive experience in asset based and other secured lending, including general asset based lending and oil and gas, aircraft and other specialized collateral transactions.
Counsel to agent bank and bank groups in numerous other commercial lending transactions, including restructurings and other refinancings, secured and unsecured credits, acquisition and spin off financings, international multiple borrower financings, general working capital facilities, start up and joint venture financings and construction lending.
Local counsel to numerous out of state lenders, corporations and borrowers with respect to Michigan transactions.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Metropolitan Detroit Bar Association
- University YES Academy, Director
- Grosse Pointe Hockey Association, Director
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education, contributing author, "Lender vs. Creditors in a Difficult Economic Environment"