ASE's 3rd Annual Employment Law Workshop-Mid-Michigan
On: June 22, 2017
at: DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront
1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708
James Perry (Member, Detroit) and Carolyn Cary (Of Counsel, Saginaw) will present a breakout session, "Retaliation Really?" which will review the EEOC’s definition of retaliation and provide best practices and approaches when investigations are necessary and when they go wrong. DW is also a Supporting Sponsor of the event.
This half-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind.
If you’re looking to enhance your strategic and tactical approach in a hands-on format, this ASE exclusive
event was designed for you.
What's in it for you?
• Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing
• A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on
any and all employee relations topics.
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 21, 2018 Articles Renewed Energy for Foreign Investment in India
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office