ASE's 3rd Annual Employment Law Workshop-Mid-Michigan
On: June 22, 2017
at: DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront
1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708
James Perry (Member, Detroit) and Carolyn Cary (Of Counsel, Saginaw) will present a breakout session, "Retaliation Really?" which will review the EEOC’s definition of retaliation and provide best practices and approaches when investigations are necessary and when they go wrong. DW is also a Supporting Sponsor of the event.
This half-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind.
If you’re looking to enhance your strategic and tactical approach in a hands-on format, this ASE exclusive
event was designed for you.
What's in it for you?
• Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing
• A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on
any and all employee relations topics.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office