Mid-Michigan Employment Law Workshop on June 22, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront, 1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, Michigan, 48708
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
ASE's 3rd Annual Employment Law Workshop-Mid-Michigan
On: June 22, 2017
at: DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront
1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708
James Perry (Member, Detroit) and Carolyn Cary (Of Counsel, Saginaw) will present a breakout session, "Retaliation Really?" which will review the EEOC’s definition of retaliation and provide best practices and approaches when investigations are necessary and when they go wrong. DW is also a Supporting Sponsor of the event.
This half-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind.
If you’re looking to enhance your strategic and tactical approach in a hands-on format, this ASE exclusive
event was designed for you.
What's in it for you?
• Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing
• A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on
any and all employee relations topics.
- Conferences ASE 2nd Annual Employment Law Workshop: Mid-Michigan
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Seminars 6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers) on August 17, 2017
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus