ASE's 3rd Annual Employment Law Workshop-Mid-Michigan
On: June 22, 2017
at: DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront
1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708
James Perry (Member, Detroit) and Carolyn Cary (Of Counsel, Saginaw) will present a breakout session, "Retaliation Really?" which will review the EEOC’s definition of retaliation and provide best practices and approaches when investigations are necessary and when they go wrong. DW is also a Supporting Sponsor of the event.
This half-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind.
If you’re looking to enhance your strategic and tactical approach in a hands-on format, this ASE exclusive
event was designed for you.
What's in it for you?
• Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing
• A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on
any and all employee relations topics.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 20, 2019 In the News J. Alex Grimsley Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important