Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150-1036
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas (Of Counsel, Troy) as a featured panelist at the Healthcare Conference presented by the MICPA and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The event will be held at Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia MI, 48150-1036. Peter's topic will be “How to Make Revenue Cycle Operating Standards Work for You”. The panel of experts will reveal how healthcare entities can incorporate successful revenue cycle operating standards that result in less frequent write-offs, doctor/patient satisfaction, and more profits. Talk through the transparency of charges particularly with high-deductive plans and the “out-of-network ambush” affecting patients nationwide.
Please click here to learn more and to register today.
CPAs, accounting and financial professionals steering the healthcare sector will benefit from keynotes that address the $1.3 billion+ issue of healthcare fraud and fraudulent billings. Also, find out how organizations are bridging the gap to make the requirements of shifting regulations a reality for the next generation of care. Choose from breakout sessions including:
- Remedies for the current headaches of the small firm practitioner servicing healthcare entities.
- How things are adding up in the new entity tax equation, factoring in tax-exempt status, changes to Form 990 etc.
- Alternative payment models (including MACRA) for entities.
- Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture