- Domas, Peter
Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150-1036
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas (Of Counsel, Troy) as a featured panelist at the Healthcare Conference presented by the MICPA and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The event will be held at Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia MI, 48150-1036. Peter's topic will be “How to Make Revenue Cycle Operating Standards Work for You”. The panel of experts will reveal how healthcare entities can incorporate successful revenue cycle operating standards that result in less frequent write-offs, doctor/patient satisfaction, and more profits. Talk through the transparency of charges particularly with high-deductive plans and the “out-of-network ambush” affecting patients nationwide.
Please click here to learn more and to register today.
CPAs, accounting and financial professionals steering the healthcare sector will benefit from keynotes that address the $1.3 billion+ issue of healthcare fraud and fraudulent billings. Also, find out how organizations are bridging the gap to make the requirements of shifting regulations a reality for the next generation of care. Choose from breakout sessions including:
- Remedies for the current headaches of the small firm practitioner servicing healthcare entities.
- How things are adding up in the new entity tax equation, factoring in tax-exempt status, changes to Form 990 etc.
- Alternative payment models (including MACRA) for entities.
- Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions