Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150-1036
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas (Of Counsel, Troy) as a featured panelist at the Healthcare Conference presented by the MICPA and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The event will be held at Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia MI, 48150-1036. Peter's topic will be “How to Make Revenue Cycle Operating Standards Work for You”. The panel of experts will reveal how healthcare entities can incorporate successful revenue cycle operating standards that result in less frequent write-offs, doctor/patient satisfaction, and more profits. Talk through the transparency of charges particularly with high-deductive plans and the “out-of-network ambush” affecting patients nationwide.
CPAs, accounting and financial professionals steering the healthcare sector will benefit from keynotes that address the $1.3 billion+ issue of healthcare fraud and fraudulent billings. Also, find out how organizations are bridging the gap to make the requirements of shifting regulations a reality for the next generation of care. Choose from breakout sessions including:
- Remedies for the current headaches of the small firm practitioner servicing healthcare entities.
- How things are adding up in the new entity tax equation, factoring in tax-exempt status, changes to Form 990 etc.
- Alternative payment models (including MACRA) for entities.
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 04, 2021 - November 05, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity