- Domas, Peter
Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150-1036
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas (Of Counsel, Troy) as a featured panelist at the Healthcare Conference presented by the MICPA and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The event will be held at Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia MI, 48150-1036. Peter's topic will be “How to Make Revenue Cycle Operating Standards Work for You”. The panel of experts will reveal how healthcare entities can incorporate successful revenue cycle operating standards that result in less frequent write-offs, doctor/patient satisfaction, and more profits. Talk through the transparency of charges particularly with high-deductive plans and the “out-of-network ambush” affecting patients nationwide.
Please click here to learn more and to register today.
CPAs, accounting and financial professionals steering the healthcare sector will benefit from keynotes that address the $1.3 billion+ issue of healthcare fraud and fraudulent billings. Also, find out how organizations are bridging the gap to make the requirements of shifting regulations a reality for the next generation of care. Choose from breakout sessions including:
- Remedies for the current headaches of the small firm practitioner servicing healthcare entities.
- How things are adding up in the new entity tax equation, factoring in tax-exempt status, changes to Form 990 etc.
- Alternative payment models (including MACRA) for entities.
- January 2, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Mark Wilson Quoted in Health System Specialist Article on Anti-Kickback Laws
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- October 29, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in Part B News Article
- August 24, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “A Waiting Game: Meeting minutes reveal challenges to closing CHI, Dignity megadeal”
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- June 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Andrew Sparks Quoted in the Health Plan Weekly Article, “Highmark Saved $15M Working With Feds to Fight Opioid Fraud”
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”