- Domas, Peter
Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150-1036
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas (Of Counsel, Troy) as a featured panelist at the Healthcare Conference presented by the MICPA and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The event will be held at Laurel Manor, 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia MI, 48150-1036. Peter's topic will be “How to Make Revenue Cycle Operating Standards Work for You”. The panel of experts will reveal how healthcare entities can incorporate successful revenue cycle operating standards that result in less frequent write-offs, doctor/patient satisfaction, and more profits. Talk through the transparency of charges particularly with high-deductive plans and the “out-of-network ambush” affecting patients nationwide.
Please click here to learn more and to register today.
CPAs, accounting and financial professionals steering the healthcare sector will benefit from keynotes that address the $1.3 billion+ issue of healthcare fraud and fraudulent billings. Also, find out how organizations are bridging the gap to make the requirements of shifting regulations a reality for the next generation of care. Choose from breakout sessions including:
- Remedies for the current headaches of the small firm practitioner servicing healthcare entities.
- How things are adding up in the new entity tax equation, factoring in tax-exempt status, changes to Form 990 etc.
- Alternative payment models (including MACRA) for entities.
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- January 2, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Mark Wilson Quoted in Health System Specialist Article on Anti-Kickback Laws
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- October 29, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in Part B News Article