Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- May 15, 2019 Media Mentions Medical Marijuana Article by Sara Jodka Published in Cannabis Business Times
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- March 11, 2019 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article About “Green Gold Rush”
- February 26, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted in Construction Dive Article on Cannabis Laws Impacting the Industry
- February 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow Discusses Family Offices In Cannabis Investment Industry with Buyouts Magazine
- December 2018 Media Mentions Benton B. Bodamer Quoted in Houston Chronicle Article on the Effect of Mexican and Canadian Marijuana Laws on Texas
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan