Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member