Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- Conferences U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference on October 25 - 28, 2017
- Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments
- February 2020 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Bloomberg Law on State-Backed Cannabis Union “Peace” Deals