Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan
- November 7, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Publishes Article in Canadian Lawyer In-House Magazine on Cannabis in the Workplace
- October 26, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scot Crow Interviewed by Cannabis Business Times about Family Office Investments
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Authored an Article in the Marijuana Retail Report Titled, “Nevada’s Quiet Cannabis Expansion”
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors