Hayes Mansion, 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose, California, 95136
MedMen, an industry leading cannabis management services company and investment firm, and IMN, a premier finance and investment conference organizer, are pleased to announce The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³).
March 28 - 29, 2017
Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
Scot Crow (Member and Practice Department Manager: Corporate, M&A, Private Equity, Securities and Tax, Columbus), Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) and Brett Kravitz (Associate, Columbus) will be attending The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC³). The program will provide an in-depth look into the emerging cannabis industry and show attendees how to evaluate investment returns in legal cannabis versus alternative investments. DW is a Bronze Sponsor for this event.
Click here for more information and details.
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”