BDO, 600 Anton Blvd. Suite 500 , Costa Mesa, California, 92626
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
ROTH Capital Partners, Dresner Corporate Services, Merrill Corporation, BDO USA, LLP and Dickinson Wright invite you to attend an informative roundtable presentation by industry experts on understanding, preparing for and executing a successful initial public offering. We will explore the current favorable capital markets and recently relaxed regulatory environment that make IPOs an increasingly attractive and vibrant method of raising capital for small and mid-cap companies. Our panel of experts will share valuable insights on IPO readiness steps, an actionable roadmap on the going public process and tips for maintaining your aftermarket stature and liquidity as a publicly-traded company. Roth Capital Partners, Dresner Corporate Services, BDO USA, LLP and Dickinson Wright invite you to attend an informative roundtable presentation by industry experts on understanding, preparing for and executing a successful initial public offering.
We will explore the current favorable capital markets and recently relaxed regulatory environment that make IPOs an increasingly attractive and vibrant method of raising capital for small and mid-cap companies. Our panel of experts will share valuable insights on IPO readiness steps, an actionable roadmap on the going public process and tips for maintaining your aftermarket stature and liquidity as a publicly-traded company.
Registration & Continental Breakfast | 8:30AM
Seminar | 9:00 - 11:30AM
Please RSVP by May 3, 2016 to Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Carr, Managing Director, Dresner Corporate Services Mr. Carr is a trusted counselor experienced in meeting the investor relations and corporate communications needs of young companies seeking to go public. He is a long-standing board member of the National Investor Relations Institute and holds a J.D. from John Marshall Law School.
John Dalfonsi, Managing Director, ROTH Capital Partners Mr. Dalfonsi has over 20 years of investment banking experience with emerging growth companies including 50 Initial Public Offerings. He has a B.S. in Engineering from Northwestern University and an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago.
Nanda Gopal, National Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP Mr. Gopal has over 25 years of public accounting and industry experience. He has significant experience on complex accounting and auditing matters and SEC reporting issues, reviews SEC filings and IPOs, performs technical reviews of financial statements, interfaces with clients and BDO Alliance firms on the resolution of technical accounting issues and participates in BDO’s internal peer review program.
Phil Johnson, Managing Director, Merrill Corporation As Managing Director/Sales of Merrill’s Irvine, San Diego & Los Angeles offices, Phil leverages his 30+ years of industry experience to guide companies through all stages of the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process and works with New Registrants as they navigate their way through the SEC reporting requirements as public companies. Phil leads a highly skilled team including experts in DataSite, Merrill’s virtual deal room for pre-IPO due diligence; Merrill Bridge, a SaaS platform for IPO document drafting, collaboration and handling of all aspects of the entire SEC Registration process.
Michael Raymond, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC Michael Raymond is the leader of the Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice at Dickinson Wright PLLC. He has over thirty-one years of national securities and corporate finance experience and has served as counsel to numerous issuers, underwriters and other market participants in connection with initial and secondary public offerings.
- Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets
- Industry Alerts SEC Issues Guidance Regarding Disclosure Obligations in Light of COVID-19
- Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Daniel Austin Interviewed by Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Will Dorton Quoted in Financial Times' Agenda on Gender Composition of Company Boards
- July 20, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Giraffe Foods Inc. in its Acquisition of Lounsbury Foods, a leading North American manufacturer of horseradish and seafood cocktail sauce
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields