- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel, 100 Townsend St, Birmingham, Michigan, 48009
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC, KPMG LLP, The CFO Leadership Council and the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber as we host our First Annual Federal Enforcement Update in the Age of Cybersecurity.
Listen to our District's Former Acting United States Attorney engage the Chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney's Office and our panel of national experts about federal enforcement policies, priorities, trends and interpretations and their direct impact on Michigan companies -- public and private, large and small.
The moderator is Dan Lemisch- General Counsel, Lakeview Capital, former Acting U.S. Attorney
The panelists will include:
Jacob Frenkel - Chair, Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice, Dickinson Wright
Mark Chutkow - Criminal Division Chief, U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Michigan
Daniel Click- Managing Director, Risk Strategy & Compliance, KPMG
Seth Edgar - Chief Information Security Officer, Michigan State University
Chris Miller - Regional Compliance Officer, Global Ethics & Compliance Center, General Motors Legal Staff
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
To register, please click here.
- August 30, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jacob Frenkel Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “Enforcement lacking in anti-money-laundering efforts”
- April 6, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Bloomberg Law Big Law Business Article, “Trump Legal Team Departure Opens Gaps in Mueller Probe Defense”
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Preventing Overpayments from becoming False Claims
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Department of Justice use of Parallel Proceedings
- March 2017 Industry Alerts Analysis: Cyber-Monitoring: The Next Frontier