- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel, 100 Townsend St, Birmingham, Michigan, 48009
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC, KPMG LLP, The CFO Leadership Council and the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber as we host our First Annual Federal Enforcement Update in the Age of Cybersecurity.
Listen to our District's Former Acting United States Attorney engage the Chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney's Office and our panel of national experts about federal enforcement policies, priorities, trends and interpretations and their direct impact on Michigan companies -- public and private, large and small.
The moderator is Dan Lemisch- General Counsel, Lakeview Capital, former Acting U.S. Attorney
The panelists will include:
Jacob Frenkel - Chair, Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice, Dickinson Wright
Mark Chutkow - Criminal Division Chief, U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Michigan
Daniel Click- Managing Director, Risk Strategy & Compliance, KPMG
Seth Edgar - Chief Information Security Officer, Michigan State University
Chris Miller - Regional Compliance Officer, Global Ethics & Compliance Center, General Motors Legal Staff
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
To register, please click here.
- Articles Current State of Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
- Conferences The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) Symposium on September 21, 2017
- Seminars “De-Mystifying IPOs and understanding capital market opportunities in 2015” - Costa Mesa, CA
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- February 2020 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Bloomberg Politics on Roger Stone Sentencing
- February 17, 2020 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by WJLA on Possible Department of Justice Political Bias
- October 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Speaks with Financial Planning about RIA Investigations
- August 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Authors Article on Boeing Investigation for Forbes, Quotes Brenda Roubidoux Taylor