- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel, 100 Townsend St, Birmingham, Michigan, 48009
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC, KPMG LLP, The CFO Leadership Council and the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber as we host our First Annual Federal Enforcement Update in the Age of Cybersecurity.
Listen to our District's Former Acting United States Attorney engage the Chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney's Office and our panel of national experts about federal enforcement policies, priorities, trends and interpretations and their direct impact on Michigan companies -- public and private, large and small.
The moderator is Dan Lemisch- General Counsel, Lakeview Capital, former Acting U.S. Attorney
The panelists will include:
Jacob Frenkel - Chair, Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice, Dickinson Wright
Mark Chutkow - Criminal Division Chief, U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Michigan
Daniel Click- Managing Director, Risk Strategy & Compliance, KPMG
Seth Edgar - Chief Information Security Officer, Michigan State University
Chris Miller - Regional Compliance Officer, Global Ethics & Compliance Center, General Motors Legal Staff
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.
- October 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Speaks with Financial Planning about RIA Investigations
- August 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Authors Article on Boeing Investigation for Forbes, Quotes Brenda Roubidoux Taylor
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed on CNN Regarding Hearing on Manafort Plea Deal
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Financial Times Article on Companies' Accounting Adjustment Practices
- January 30, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Ryan Hart Quoted in Wired Article on Huawei Indictments
- August 30, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jacob Frenkel Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “Enforcement lacking in anti-money-laundering efforts”
- April 6, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Bloomberg Law Big Law Business Article, “Trump Legal Team Departure Opens Gaps in Mueller Probe Defense”
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News