More than ever, companies are heavily reliant on the virtual marketplace. In this webinar, we will discuss several intellectual property issues that you may encounter by having a social media account. We will also discuss how to take down infringing goods and images that violate your IP on social media and popular e-commerce sites.
Specifically this session will cover:
- Intellectual Property in the Virtual World
- Types of Intellectual Property Owned by Small Businesses
- Copyright and Trademark Basics
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Takedown Notices
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada
- September 03, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by The Hollywood Reporter on Photographer's Instagram-Centric Legal Battle
- September 1, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named Regional President of the Year by the Hispanic National Bar Association
- August 26, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: NEW Deadline Extension is August 28, 2020*
- August 25, 2020 In the News Matthew Powell Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 19, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada Landlords Beware: Avoiding Intellectual Property Liability During the Eviction Process
- August 14, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Selected for State Bar of Arizona’s Bar Leadership Institute 2020-21 Class