Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
More than ever, companies are heavily reliant on the virtual marketplace. In this webinar, we will discuss several intellectual property issues that you may encounter by having a social media account. We will also discuss how to take down infringing goods and images that violate your IP on social media and popular e-commerce sites.
Specifically this session will cover:
- Intellectual Property in the Virtual World
- Types of Intellectual Property Owned by Small Businesses
- Copyright and Trademark Basics
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Takedown Notices
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide