Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
More than ever, companies are heavily reliant on the virtual marketplace. In this webinar, we will discuss several intellectual property issues that you may encounter by having a social media account. We will also discuss how to take down infringing goods and images that violate your IP on social media and popular e-commerce sites.
Specifically this session will cover:
- Intellectual Property in the Virtual World
- Types of Intellectual Property Owned by Small Businesses
- Copyright and Trademark Basics
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Takedown Notices
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia