More than ever, companies are heavily reliant on the virtual marketplace. In this webinar, we will discuss several intellectual property issues that you may encounter by having a social media account. We will also discuss how to take down infringing goods and images that violate your IP on social media and popular e-commerce sites.
Specifically this session will cover:
- Intellectual Property in the Virtual World
- Types of Intellectual Property Owned by Small Businesses
- Copyright and Trademark Basics
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Takedown Notices
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 06, 2021 Industry Alerts BREXIT - EUTM Registrations and Cloned United Kingdom Registrations
- January 05, 2021 Media Mentions Gerlinde Nattler Published in Detroit Legal News on Intellectual Property in 2021
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Authors Article on Intellectual Property Traps for Detroit Legal News
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report