Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas), Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing), Michael Lipton (Partner, Toronto) and Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) will participate at this annual conference.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher will moderate the panel titled, "The Role of Regulators in a Changing Commercial Gaming Market".
Peter Kulick will participate on the "Worldwide Merging of the Commercial Gaming Industry: Good, Bad or Irrelevant?" panel.
Michael Lipton will moderate the "Preventing/Ceasing Unregulated and Illegal Gambling: Gaming Industry and Regulatory Agency Roles" panel.
Greg Gemignani will be participating on two panels;, one is regarding sports wagering and another on addressing regulatory issues with illegal gambling.
Click here to register today!
at the Aria Casino & Resort
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
on Wednesday - Friday, March 7 - 9, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada