Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas), Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing), Michael Lipton (Partner, Toronto) and Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) will participate at this annual conference.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher will moderate the panel titled, "The Role of Regulators in a Changing Commercial Gaming Market".
Peter Kulick will participate on the "Worldwide Merging of the Commercial Gaming Industry: Good, Bad or Irrelevant?" panel.
Michael Lipton will moderate the "Preventing/Ceasing Unregulated and Illegal Gambling: Gaming Industry and Regulatory Agency Roles" panel.
Greg Gemignani will be participating on two panels;, one is regarding sports wagering and another on addressing regulatory issues with illegal gambling.
Click here to register today!
at the Aria Casino & Resort
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
on Wednesday - Friday, March 7 - 9, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 24, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Presents as Speaker for International Masters of Gaming Law's 2021 Spring Conference
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- December 17, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- December 01, 2020 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Featured in Gaming America Magazine on Pandemic Silver Linings for Las Vegas