Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas), Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing), Michael Lipton (Partner, Toronto) and Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) will participate at this annual conference.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher will moderate the panel titled, "The Role of Regulators in a Changing Commercial Gaming Market".
Peter Kulick will participate on the "Worldwide Merging of the Commercial Gaming Industry: Good, Bad or Irrelevant?" panel.
Michael Lipton will moderate the "Preventing/Ceasing Unregulated and Illegal Gambling: Gaming Industry and Regulatory Agency Roles" panel.
Greg Gemignani will be participating on two panels;, one is regarding sports wagering and another on addressing regulatory issues with illegal gambling.
Click here to register today!
at the Aria Casino & Resort
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
on Wednesday - Friday, March 7 - 9, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career