Dickinson Wright Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas), Peter Kulick (Member, Lansing), Michael Lipton (Partner, Toronto) and Greg Gemignani (Member, Las Vegas) will participate at this annual conference.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher will moderate the panel titled, "The Role of Regulators in a Changing Commercial Gaming Market".
Peter Kulick will participate on the "Worldwide Merging of the Commercial Gaming Industry: Good, Bad or Irrelevant?" panel.
Michael Lipton will moderate the "Preventing/Ceasing Unregulated and Illegal Gambling: Gaming Industry and Regulatory Agency Roles" panel.
Greg Gemignani will be participating on two panels;, one is regarding sports wagering and another on addressing regulatory issues with illegal gambling.
Click here to register today!
at the Aria Casino & Resort
3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
on Wednesday - Friday, March 7 - 9, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes
- August 05, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 13: Canadian Gaming Association’s Standards for Cashless Wagering
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 12: Nevada Gaming Commission Regulatory Adoption Presents New Opportunities for Wager Funding
- May 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 11: Esports in the Time of Physical Distancing
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 10: Canada Lifts Restrictions Against Gaming Companies’ Ability to Utilize Co-Lending Program