- Shield, Jr., William P.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933-1360
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Financial Institutions Conference - MICPA Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
at The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48933-1360
Join Bill Shield, Chair of Dickinson Wright’s Finance Group, as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
The Night Owl Program is from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m. DW is the sponsor for this event.
- Seminars Michigan HR Day on April 19, 2017
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"