- Shield, Jr., William P.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933-1360
Financial Institutions Conference - MICPA Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
at The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48933-1360
Join Bill Shield, Chair of Dickinson Wright’s Finance Group, as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
The Night Owl Program is from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m. DW is the sponsor for this event.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events PNC Bank Succeeding in Canada - Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events PNC Bank Succeeding in Canada - Cleveland
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- Spring 2019 Media Mentions Mark Lansing Authors Article on Energy Property Tax Assessments for The Real Estate Finance Journal
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- March 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS Backtracks on Retiree Lump Sum Window Prohibition; Some Concerns Remain
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections