- Shield, Jr., William P.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933-1360
Financial Institutions Conference - MICPA Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
at The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48933-1360
Join Bill Shield, Chair of Dickinson Wright’s Finance Group, as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
The Night Owl Program is from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m. DW is the sponsor for this event.
- Conferences Non Profit Conference on October 3, 2017
- Seminars Michigan HR Day on April 19, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry