- Shield, Jr., William P.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933-1360
Financial Institutions Conference - MICPA Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
at The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capital, 111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI, 48933-1360
Join Bill Shield, Chair of Dickinson Wright’s Finance Group, as he provides guidance to recognizing and addressing emerging trends in finance affecting middle market companies. From trends on types of loans and lending products to financial covenants and other contractual requirements, he covers everything you need to remain successful when working with middle market companies.
The Night Owl Program is from 4:50 p.m. to 5:50 p.m. DW is the sponsor for this event.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 4, 2020 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 8th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 2020 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Quoted by Self-Insurer on Proposed SIIA Captive Insurance Committee Code of Conduct
- January 24, 2020 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2020 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Author Chapters in ABA's The Law of Regulated Gambling: A Practical Guide for Business Lawyers
- January 22, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized in IAM Global Leaders 2020
- January 21, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Names John Desmond and Scott Knapp as Co-Division Directors for Litigation
- January 21, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Top Marks in 2020 Corporate Equality Index
- January 16, 2020 Media Mentions Frederick Cummings Interviewed by Medical Economics