Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933
Michigan HR Day Seminar
333 E. Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
April 19th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DW is an organizational sponsor of this annual event which connects HR leaders, professionals and resources. Our Employment, Immigration, and Employee Benefits practices will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth and will be networking with Michigan HR leaders.
Michigan HR Day is an opportunity for HR Professionals and Business Owners/Professionals, responsible for the HR function in Michigan, to exchange information, ideas, and experiences. Positioned at a critical time for Michigan organizations, Michigan HR Day will address the relevance of the HR function as an important part of Michigan’s economic revitalization. Michigan HR Day welcomes HR professionals from diverse Michigan organizations; a true reflection of the state’s workforce environment and culture.
For more information, click here.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication