Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933
Michigan HR Day Seminar
333 E. Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
April 19th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DW is an organizational sponsor of this annual event which connects HR leaders, professionals and resources. Our Employment, Immigration, and Employee Benefits practices will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth and will be networking with Michigan HR leaders.
Michigan HR Day is an opportunity for HR Professionals and Business Owners/Professionals, responsible for the HR function in Michigan, to exchange information, ideas, and experiences. Positioned at a critical time for Michigan organizations, Michigan HR Day will address the relevance of the HR function as an important part of Michigan’s economic revitalization. Michigan HR Day welcomes HR professionals from diverse Michigan organizations; a true reflection of the state’s workforce environment and culture.
For more information, click here.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office