Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michigan HR Day Seminar
333 E. Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
April 19th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DW is an organizational sponsor of this annual event which connects HR leaders, professionals and resources. Our Employment, Immigration, and Employee Benefits practices will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth and will be networking with Michigan HR leaders.
Michigan HR Day is an opportunity for HR Professionals and Business Owners/Professionals, responsible for the HR function in Michigan, to exchange information, ideas, and experiences. Positioned at a critical time for Michigan organizations, Michigan HR Day will address the relevance of the HR function as an important part of Michigan’s economic revitalization. Michigan HR Day welcomes HR professionals from diverse Michigan organizations; a true reflection of the state’s workforce environment and culture.
For more information, click here.
- Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- Industry Alerts COVID-19: The Essential Need-to-Know Guide for Employers and Employees
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."