Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan, 48933
Michigan HR Day Seminar
333 E. Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
April 19th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DW is an organizational sponsor of this annual event which connects HR leaders, professionals and resources. Our Employment, Immigration, and Employee Benefits practices will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth and will be networking with Michigan HR leaders.
Michigan HR Day is an opportunity for HR Professionals and Business Owners/Professionals, responsible for the HR function in Michigan, to exchange information, ideas, and experiences. Positioned at a critical time for Michigan organizations, Michigan HR Day will address the relevance of the HR function as an important part of Michigan’s economic revitalization. Michigan HR Day welcomes HR professionals from diverse Michigan organizations; a true reflection of the state’s workforce environment and culture.
For more information, click here.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference