- Jodka, Sara H.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright on Tuesday, November 16th for "The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It" at 1:30 p.m. ET.
The Biden Administration released the emergency temporary standard on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The emergency temporary standard states that private employers with more than 100 employees will be required to either mandate COVID-19 vaccines or require unvaccinated employees to produce a weekly negative test result before being allowed to report to work.
With OSHA’s ETS published in the Federal Register, we now have the details of this groundbreaking law. Dickinson Wright’s Labor and Employment team will discuss the many moving parts of this new law and answer the questions that are on everyone’s minds, including:
- What employees / what companies are affected by the mandate?
- When will the new rule take effect?
- Will it apply to remote workers?
- Who pays for the COVID-19 tests?
- Do employers have to pay employees for time spent being vaccinated and/or tested?
- How are exceptions to be applied?
- Can employers ask for documentation and, if so, what must they do with it?
- How will OSHA enforce the rule?
- And many others
The program is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 23, 2023 In the News David Deromedi Named a Notable Leader in Labor & Employment Law by Crain Detroit Business
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款