Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Scot Crow (Corporate, M&A and Private Equity Practice Group Chair, Columbus), Ben Bodamer (Member, Columbus) and Colin Ferguson (Member, Nashville) at NCIA’s upcoming CannaVest West on December 16-17, 2021, in San Francisco at the Moscone Center.
Our attorneys will be speaking on the following panels during the conference:
- A Deep Dive Into the Newly Recalibrated Cannabis M&A Market
- Finding Unicorns: Investor Due Diligence & Understanding Best Practices When Evaluating Deals
- Institutional Investing in the Cannabis Industry: A Look at Private Equity and Capital Venture
NCIA’s Cannabis Business Summit & Expo includes more than 5,000 cannabis industry professionals, policy advocates, investors, operators, brands, retailers, and regulators, with over 300 exhibitors representing the entire cannabis ecosystem. The CannaVest West Investor Forum has been created specifically with the needs of the institutional investor, sophisticated accredited investor, brand, and licensed retailer in mind. The program will provide an in-depth look into the maturing cannabis industry and explore investment returns that investors can achieve. As the cannabis industry’s only full-service trade association, NCIA seeks to ensure the success of these newly legalized markets by promoting best practices and connecting the best and brightest minds in the industry.
To learn more about CannaVest West, please follow the links below:
If you are interested in attending as a guest of Dickinson Wright, please reach out to Mellissa Boyd at email@example.com.
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- Seminars Ohio Cannabis Industry Conference
- October 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Voters May Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use for Adults
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- July 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Five Upcoming Changes to Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Laws & Recreational Update
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 08, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter: What Cannabis Companies Need to Know About State Cannabis Regulators
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council