- High, Mark R.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be participating in the Canada-United States Business Association (CUSBA) 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. This year the event will be hosted virtually to help ensure everyone's safety. We look forward to having you join us for a great presentation followed by a question and answer session.
The 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast is an event where economists from both sides of the international border will provide highlights on the most recent forecasts for Canada and the United States. The speakers will discuss the specific factors driving economic change and the impact on businesses in 2021. In addition, the moderator will be asking the tough questions on your mind as well as those taken from the audience.
This year’s event will be moderated by Mark High, President of CUSBA and an attorney with Dickinson Wright, and will feature Paul Traub, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Douglas Porter, CFA, Chief Economist, BMO Financial Group.
To learn more about this event or to register, please click here.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 8th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA