Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, Michigan, 48374
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Compensation & Benefits Conference: Equity and Incentive Compensation Design and Compliance Session
Presented by Dickinson Wright Attorneys: Roberta Granadier (Of Counsel, Troy) & Cynthia Moore,
(Member and Practice Department Manager, Troy).
May 23, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
9:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to use short term and long term compensatory
programs rather than rely on cash bonuses to attract, reward and incentivize employees. This informative
session will discuss and address many of the design and compliance issues relating to executive
compensation and deferred compensation plans including equity incentive plans such as stock options,
restricted stock, profits interests and phantom stock plans, and compliance pitfalls such as Section
409A violations and ERISA disclosure obligations.
Learn more and register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide