Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, Michigan, 48374
Compensation & Benefits Conference: Equity and Incentive Compensation Design and Compliance Session
Presented by Dickinson Wright Attorneys: Roberta Granadier (Of Counsel, Troy) & Cynthia Moore,
(Member and Practice Department Manager, Troy).
May 23, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
9:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to use short term and long term compensatory
programs rather than rely on cash bonuses to attract, reward and incentivize employees. This informative
session will discuss and address many of the design and compliance issues relating to executive
compensation and deferred compensation plans including equity incentive plans such as stock options,
restricted stock, profits interests and phantom stock plans, and compliance pitfalls such as Section
409A violations and ERISA disclosure obligations.
Learn more and register here today!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List