Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, Michigan, 48374
Compensation & Benefits Conference: Equity and Incentive Compensation Design and Compliance Session
Presented by Dickinson Wright Attorneys: Roberta Granadier (Of Counsel, Troy) & Cynthia Moore,
(Member and Practice Department Manager, Troy).
May 23, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
9:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to use short term and long term compensatory
programs rather than rely on cash bonuses to attract, reward and incentivize employees. This informative
session will discuss and address many of the design and compliance issues relating to executive
compensation and deferred compensation plans including equity incentive plans such as stock options,
restricted stock, profits interests and phantom stock plans, and compliance pitfalls such as Section
409A violations and ERISA disclosure obligations.
Learn more and register here today!
- August 15, 2018 In the News 168 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations