Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, Michigan, 48374
Compensation & Benefits Conference: Equity and Incentive Compensation Design and Compliance Session
Presented by Dickinson Wright Attorneys: Roberta Granadier (Of Counsel, Troy) & Cynthia Moore,
(Member and Practice Department Manager, Troy).
May 23, 2017, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
9:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
In today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to use short term and long term compensatory
programs rather than rely on cash bonuses to attract, reward and incentivize employees. This informative
session will discuss and address many of the design and compliance issues relating to executive
compensation and deferred compensation plans including equity incentive plans such as stock options,
restricted stock, profits interests and phantom stock plans, and compliance pitfalls such as Section
409A violations and ERISA disclosure obligations.
Learn more and register here today!
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019