Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Services which will explore the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an
excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program
and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process. Join us on March 30, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
There are currently over three thousand United States domiciled captive insurance companies, which provide a broad range of direct insurance coverage and reinsurance coverage to a wide variety of United States based businesses including Fortune 500 publicly traded companies, trade association sponsored captives and privately owned businesses. This is in addition to many offshore captives insuring United States based risks. Why? Because captive insurance companies are a cost effective alternative to purchasing commercial insurance in a variety of circumstances. This topic explores the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process.
- You will be able to recognize when a rent-a-captive is a better option.
- You will be able to discuss the licensing process and the regulatory perspective of regulators.
- You will be able to review the use of reinsurance and front carriers in a captive insurance company
- You will be able to describe the basic requirements for a successful captive insurance company.
For more details and registration, click here.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on August 3, 2017
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"