Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Services which will explore the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an
excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program
and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process. Join us on March 30, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
There are currently over three thousand United States domiciled captive insurance companies, which provide a broad range of direct insurance coverage and reinsurance coverage to a wide variety of United States based businesses including Fortune 500 publicly traded companies, trade association sponsored captives and privately owned businesses. This is in addition to many offshore captives insuring United States based risks. Why? Because captive insurance companies are a cost effective alternative to purchasing commercial insurance in a variety of circumstances. This topic explores the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process.
- You will be able to recognize when a rent-a-captive is a better option.
- You will be able to discuss the licensing process and the regulatory perspective of regulators.
- You will be able to review the use of reinsurance and front carriers in a captive insurance company
- You will be able to describe the basic requirements for a successful captive insurance company.
For more details and registration, click here.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on August 3, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals