Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Services which will explore the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an
excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program
and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process. Join us on March 30, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
There are currently over three thousand United States domiciled captive insurance companies, which provide a broad range of direct insurance coverage and reinsurance coverage to a wide variety of United States based businesses including Fortune 500 publicly traded companies, trade association sponsored captives and privately owned businesses. This is in addition to many offshore captives insuring United States based risks. Why? Because captive insurance companies are a cost effective alternative to purchasing commercial insurance in a variety of circumstances. This topic explores the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process.
- You will be able to recognize when a rent-a-captive is a better option.
- You will be able to discuss the licensing process and the regulatory perspective of regulators.
- You will be able to review the use of reinsurance and front carriers in a captive insurance company
- You will be able to describe the basic requirements for a successful captive insurance company.
For more details and registration, click here.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on August 3, 2017
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"