Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Services which will explore the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an
excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program
and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process. Join us on March 30, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
There are currently over three thousand United States domiciled captive insurance companies, which provide a broad range of direct insurance coverage and reinsurance coverage to a wide variety of United States based businesses including Fortune 500 publicly traded companies, trade association sponsored captives and privately owned businesses. This is in addition to many offshore captives insuring United States based risks. Why? Because captive insurance companies are a cost effective alternative to purchasing commercial insurance in a variety of circumstances. This topic explores the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process.
- You will be able to recognize when a rent-a-captive is a better option.
- You will be able to discuss the licensing process and the regulatory perspective of regulators.
- You will be able to review the use of reinsurance and front carriers in a captive insurance company
- You will be able to describe the basic requirements for a successful captive insurance company.
For more details and registration, click here.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on August 3, 2017
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association