Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Services which will explore the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an
excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program
and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process. Join us on March 30, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.
There are currently over three thousand United States domiciled captive insurance companies, which provide a broad range of direct insurance coverage and reinsurance coverage to a wide variety of United States based businesses including Fortune 500 publicly traded companies, trade association sponsored captives and privately owned businesses. This is in addition to many offshore captives insuring United States based risks. Why? Because captive insurance companies are a cost effective alternative to purchasing commercial insurance in a variety of circumstances. This topic explores the captive insurance concept, the circumstances under which a captive is an excellent alternative to commercial insurance, the fundamentals of a successful captive insurance program and the ‘A to Z' captive formation process.
- You will be able to recognize when a rent-a-captive is a better option.
- You will be able to discuss the licensing process and the regulatory perspective of regulators.
- You will be able to review the use of reinsurance and front carriers in a captive insurance company
- You will be able to describe the basic requirements for a successful captive insurance company.
For more details and registration, click here.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on August 3, 2017
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series