Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will present a webinar titled, "Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues" for the Clear Law Institute. Bob's webinar will explain what is a captive insurance company, why is it formed, what are the practical considerations to forming a captive, how captive insurance companies are taxes and much more.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Clear Law Institute.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on March 30, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors