Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will present a webinar titled, "Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues" for the Clear Law Institute. Bob's webinar will explain what is a captive insurance company, why is it formed, what are the practical considerations to forming a captive, how captive insurance companies are taxes and much more.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Clear Law Institute.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto