Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will present a webinar titled, "Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues" for the Clear Law Institute. Bob's webinar will explain what is a captive insurance company, why is it formed, what are the practical considerations to forming a captive, how captive insurance companies are taxes and much more.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Clear Law Institute.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on March 30, 2017
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- March 8, 2021 In the News Daniel T. Austin Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- March 4, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- March 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in The Bond Buyer’s Midwest Year-End Review
- March 03, 2021 Industry Alerts 職場におけるCOVID-19の拡散防止および予防策に関する新しいOSHAガイダンス | New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Eight Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer Article
- March 02, 2021 Industry Alerts UPDATE (March 1, 2021) – New COVID-19 Public Health Measures in Effect in Ontario