Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will present a webinar titled, "Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues" for the Clear Law Institute. Bob's webinar will explain what is a captive insurance company, why is it formed, what are the practical considerations to forming a captive, how captive insurance companies are taxes and much more.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Clear Law Institute.
- Webinars Captive Insurance Taxation and Accounting Issues Webinar on March 30, 2017
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- September 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole Speaking at 35th MARQUES Annual Conference
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner