- Jodka, Sara H.
Join Dickinson Wright’s Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) for an overview of California’s and Nevada’s new Consumer Privacy laws, with an overview of both laws, including a comparison between their requirements and the requirements of the GDPR. However, the main focus will be identifying the specific tasks companies need to be focusing on and accomplishing across various departments in their businesses to be compliant by January 1, 2020 and October 1, 2019, respectively. This will include identifying items for IT, the C-Suite, regulatory and compliance, etc. The goal of this webinar is to leave attendees with specific step-by-step items to address in the remaining months before the laws go into effect to help their compliance initiatives seem less daunting and more manageable.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6
- Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- Industry Alerts Website Operators In or Targeting Nevada, You Have Privacy Policies To Implement by October 1, 2017
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs