Marygrove College, 8425 W. McNichols Rd, Detroit, Michigan, 48221
29th Annual Marygrove Contemporary American Authors Lecture - CAALS 2017
April 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
8425 West McNichols Road
Detroit, MI, 48221-2599
The Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series is supported by the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts. Award-winning author and graphic novelist Mat Johnson as the featured guest at its 2017 Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series. Since 1989, Marygrove has brought nationally-known authors to its campus for a public lecture and seminar. Johnson has also authored four graphic novels including the five-issue limited series “Hellblazer Special: Papa Midnite.”
DW is a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"