Marygrove College, 8425 W. McNichols Rd, Detroit, Michigan, 48221
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
29th Annual Marygrove Contemporary American Authors Lecture - CAALS 2017
April 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
8425 West McNichols Road
Detroit, MI, 48221-2599
The Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series is supported by the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts. Award-winning author and graphic novelist Mat Johnson as the featured guest at its 2017 Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series. Since 1989, Marygrove has brought nationally-known authors to its campus for a public lecture and seminar. Johnson has also authored four graphic novels including the five-issue limited series “Hellblazer Special: Papa Midnite.”
DW is a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”