29th Annual Marygrove CAALS 2017 on April 7, 2017
Marygrove College, 8425 W. McNichols Rd, Detroit, Michigan, 48221
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
29th Annual Marygrove Contemporary American Authors Lecture - CAALS 2017
April 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
8425 West McNichols Road
Detroit, MI, 48221-2599
The Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series is supported by the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts. Award-winning author and graphic novelist Mat Johnson as the featured guest at its 2017 Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series. Since 1989, Marygrove has brought nationally-known authors to its campus for a public lecture and seminar. Johnson has also authored four graphic novels including the five-issue limited series “Hellblazer Special: Papa Midnite.”
DW is a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business