Marygrove College, 8425 W. McNichols Rd, Detroit, Michigan, 48221
29th Annual Marygrove Contemporary American Authors Lecture - CAALS 2017
April 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
8425 West McNichols Road
Detroit, MI, 48221-2599
The Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series is supported by the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts. Award-winning author and graphic novelist Mat Johnson as the featured guest at its 2017 Contemporary American Authors Lecture Series. Since 1989, Marygrove has brought nationally-known authors to its campus for a public lecture and seminar. Johnson has also authored four graphic novels including the five-issue limited series “Hellblazer Special: Papa Midnite.”
DW is a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article “Leaving Las Vegas: Sports gambling's legalization outside of Nevada means BILLIONS for states, leagues, and networks - but concerns over corruption and 'integrity fees' persist”
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018