- Special Events
Marriott Detroit Renaissance Center
, 400 Renaissance Center Drive, Mackinac Ballroom, Level 5, Detroit, Michigan, 48243
Dickinson Wright's Annual
Barristers' Ball Private Reception
Marriott Detroit - Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Road, Detroit, MI 48243
Mackinac Ballroom, Level 5
Saturday, April 8, 2017
7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Please join Dickinson Wright for a private black tie cocktail reception preceding the Wolverine Bar Association's 56th Annual Barristers' Ball.* RSVP to Mellissa Boyd by March 31st, please.
*Tickets to the Ball will not be provided. Formal Attire is required.
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- October 2018 Industry Alerts The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)