- Crow, Scot C.
- Special Events
Hilton Columbus Downtown, 401 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Hilton Columbus Downtown
401 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Join Dickinson Wright’s Scot Crow, Aon’s Vipul Patel, BMO Capital Markets’ Kyle Crowe, and Ohio Transmission Corp.’s Phil Derrow Crow as they speak at the ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at Hilton Columbus Downtown.
Hosted by Smart Business, ASPIRE 2018 features an all-star lineup of entrepreneurs, dealmakers and investors in roundtables, engaging panel discussions and one-on-one networking. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insight into how to raise capital, buy and and sell companies, and prepare for liquidity events.
The featured panelists will share valuable tips on how to keep from drowning when you dive into the sell-side waters.
To register today, please click here.
- July 20, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Giraffe Foods Inc. in its Acquisition of Lounsbury Foods, a leading North American manufacturer of horseradish and seafood cocktail sauce
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Can a Force Majeure Clause Be Relied Upon in Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Practical Business Issues And COVID-19
- April 2, 2020 Conferences Dickinson Wright Sponsoring the 2020 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference
- April 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Canada Provides Expanded Relief To All Businesses Responding To COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts Temporary Exemptive Relief from Certain Securities Regulatory Filing Requirements during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus