Join Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team of attorneys for “The Alphabet Soup of Healthcare: Let’s Dig In!” webinar on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
This comprehensive half-day webinar will cover topics such as cybersecurity, behavioral health, compliance, telemedicine, strategic alliances and compensation structures. Topics that will be discuss include:
• Humans: The Cyber Wild Card for Healthcare Data Security
• Setting the Table with Healthcare Compliance
• Making the Case for Integrated Care
• Telemedicine: Staying In is the New Going Out
• Strategic Healthcare Alliances and Compensation Structures
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team includes more than 30 experienced attorneys who provide sophisticated, cost-effective legal services to healthcare industry clients. The group’s comprehensive services include regulatory/compliance, antitrust, governance and employment; transactional; financial; development & facilities acquisitions; intellectual property; information technology; and litigation.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference