Join Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team of attorneys for “The Alphabet Soup of Healthcare: Let’s Dig In!” webinar on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
This comprehensive half-day webinar will cover topics such as cybersecurity, behavioral health, compliance, telemedicine, strategic alliances and compensation structures. Topics that will be discuss include:
• Humans: The Cyber Wild Card for Healthcare Data Security
• Setting the Table with Healthcare Compliance
• Making the Case for Integrated Care
• Telemedicine: Staying In is the New Going Out
• Strategic Healthcare Alliances and Compensation Structures
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team includes more than 30 experienced attorneys who provide sophisticated, cost-effective legal services to healthcare industry clients. The group’s comprehensive services include regulatory/compliance, antitrust, governance and employment; transactional; financial; development & facilities acquisitions; intellectual property; information technology; and litigation.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests