Join Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team of attorneys for “The Alphabet Soup of Healthcare: Let’s Dig In!” webinar on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
This comprehensive half-day webinar will cover topics such as cybersecurity, behavioral health, compliance, telemedicine, strategic alliances and compensation structures. Topics that will be discuss include:
• Humans: The Cyber Wild Card for Healthcare Data Security
• Setting the Table with Healthcare Compliance
• Making the Case for Integrated Care
• Telemedicine: Staying In is the New Going Out
• Strategic Healthcare Alliances and Compensation Structures
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team includes more than 30 experienced attorneys who provide sophisticated, cost-effective legal services to healthcare industry clients. The group’s comprehensive services include regulatory/compliance, antitrust, governance and employment; transactional; financial; development & facilities acquisitions; intellectual property; information technology; and litigation.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"