Join Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team of attorneys for “The Alphabet Soup of Healthcare: Let’s Dig In!” webinar on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
This comprehensive half-day webinar will cover topics such as cybersecurity, behavioral health, compliance, telemedicine, strategic alliances and compensation structures. Topics that will be discuss include:
• Humans: The Cyber Wild Card for Healthcare Data Security
• Setting the Table with Healthcare Compliance
• Making the Case for Integrated Care
• Telemedicine: Staying In is the New Going Out
• Strategic Healthcare Alliances and Compensation Structures
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Dickinson Wright’s international healthcare team includes more than 30 experienced attorneys who provide sophisticated, cost-effective legal services to healthcare industry clients. The group’s comprehensive services include regulatory/compliance, antitrust, governance and employment; transactional; financial; development & facilities acquisitions; intellectual property; information technology; and litigation.
- September 19-20, 2019 Conferences NASCO Continental Reunion: Preserving the Past & Inspiring the Future
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- September 16, 2019 In the News Andrew MacLeod Named President of the Association for Corporate Growth - Detroit Chapter
- September 16, 2019 In the News Charles Spies and Political Law Team Join Dickinson Wright PLLC
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- September 14, 2019 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Protecting Trade Secrets
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Enacts Sweeping Energy Legislation: HB 6 Bails Out Nuclear, Coal; Rolls Back Renewables and Energy Efficiency
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Nevada's New Privacy Bill Requires Website Operators That Collect Information About Consumers to Update Privacy Policies by October 1, 2019
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Bodamer Authors Column for The Columbus Dispatch on Hemp Legalization