- Special Events
Panevino Restaurant, 246 Via Antonio Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
2017 Celebration of Civil Liberties
June 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
246 Via Antonio Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
DW is a Blue sponsor of this annual Celebration of Civil Liberties. Individuals from across the state will gather to honor and recognize those who have dedicated their efforts to protecting civil rights and liberties for all. Guests will indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a silent auction.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission