- Special Events
Panevino Restaurant, 246 Via Antonio Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
2017 Celebration of Civil Liberties
June 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
246 Via Antonio Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
DW is a Blue sponsor of this annual Celebration of Civil Liberties. Individuals from across the state will gather to honor and recognize those who have dedicated their efforts to protecting civil rights and liberties for all. Guests will indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a silent auction.
- Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article "The Biggest Trademark Rulings Of 2022."
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was recently quoted in the Law360 article "Lizzo Convinces TTAB To Register '100% That Bitch' TM."
- February 07, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently mentioned in an article by S&P Global, "Large bank deal approvals come with new hurdle: updated resolution plans.”
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.