- Special Events
Panevino Restaurant, 246 Via Antonio Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
2017 Celebration of Civil Liberties
June 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
246 Via Antonio Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
DW is a Blue sponsor of this annual Celebration of Civil Liberties. Individuals from across the state will gather to honor and recognize those who have dedicated their efforts to protecting civil rights and liberties for all. Guests will indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a silent auction.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"