ACLU of Nevada Celebration of Civil Liberties on June 9, 2017
- Special Events
Panevino Restaurant, 246 Via Antonio Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
2017 Celebration of Civil Liberties
June 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
246 Via Antonio Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
DW is a Blue sponsor of this annual Celebration of Civil Liberties. Individuals from across the state will gather to honor and recognize those who have dedicated their efforts to protecting civil rights and liberties for all. Guests will indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a silent auction.
- Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide