Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
17th Annual Texas Conference for Women
on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701
Alison Frey (Member, Austin) is attending this event. DW is a contributing sponsor of this annual event which provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
You’ll Learn How To:
•Deal with change
•Reinvent your career
•Manage your money
•Help your community
•Find funding for your small business
•Manage your health
•And much more!
Who Should Attend?
•Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
•Non-profit employees and community leaders
•Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
•Job-seekers or those looking for career change
•Anyone who wants information and inspiration
The on-site Career Pavilion, free to registered attendees, provides tools and information designed to help you take your career to next level.
The Exhibit Hall features hundreds of organizations showcasing a wide variety of products and services. Learn more about exhibiting at the Conference.
Our popular Young Women’s Program features speakers and topics that encourage young women to overcome obstacles and maximize their potential.
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations
- August 6-7, 2018 Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- August 03, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- August 3, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Published in the Construction Executive Article, “Benefits (and Detriments) of Construction Arbitration”
- August 1, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Waite Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- July 31, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2018 High Net Worth Guide