Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
17th Annual Texas Conference for Women
on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701
Alison Frey (Member, Austin) is attending this event. DW is a contributing sponsor of this annual event which provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
You’ll Learn How To:
•Deal with change
•Reinvent your career
•Manage your money
•Help your community
•Find funding for your small business
•Manage your health
•And much more!
Who Should Attend?
•Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
•Non-profit employees and community leaders
•Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
•Job-seekers or those looking for career change
•Anyone who wants information and inspiration
The on-site Career Pavilion, free to registered attendees, provides tools and information designed to help you take your career to next level.
The Exhibit Hall features hundreds of organizations showcasing a wide variety of products and services. Learn more about exhibiting at the Conference.
Our popular Young Women’s Program features speakers and topics that encourage young women to overcome obstacles and maximize their potential.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Special Events An Evening of Music & Fun During SXSW on March 15, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic