Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
17th Annual Texas Conference for Women
on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701
Alison Frey (Member, Austin) is attending this event. DW is a contributing sponsor of this annual event which provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
You’ll Learn How To:
•Deal with change
•Reinvent your career
•Manage your money
•Help your community
•Find funding for your small business
•Manage your health
•And much more!
Who Should Attend?
•Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
•Non-profit employees and community leaders
•Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
•Job-seekers or those looking for career change
•Anyone who wants information and inspiration
The on-site Career Pavilion, free to registered attendees, provides tools and information designed to help you take your career to next level.
The Exhibit Hall features hundreds of organizations showcasing a wide variety of products and services. Learn more about exhibiting at the Conference.
Our popular Young Women’s Program features speakers and topics that encourage young women to overcome obstacles and maximize their potential.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Special Events An Evening of Music & Fun During SXSW on March 15, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career