Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
17th Annual Texas Conference for Women
on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701
Alison Frey (Member, Austin) is attending this event. DW is a contributing sponsor of this annual event which provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
You’ll Learn How To:
•Deal with change
•Reinvent your career
•Manage your money
•Help your community
•Find funding for your small business
•Manage your health
•And much more!
Who Should Attend?
•Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
•Non-profit employees and community leaders
•Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
•Job-seekers or those looking for career change
•Anyone who wants information and inspiration
The on-site Career Pavilion, free to registered attendees, provides tools and information designed to help you take your career to next level.
The Exhibit Hall features hundreds of organizations showcasing a wide variety of products and services. Learn more about exhibiting at the Conference.
Our popular Young Women’s Program features speakers and topics that encourage young women to overcome obstacles and maximize their potential.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Special Events An Evening of Music & Fun During SXSW on March 15, 2017
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide