Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
17th Annual Texas Conference for Women
on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Austin Convention Center, 500 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701
Alison Frey (Member, Austin) is attending this event. DW is a contributing sponsor of this annual event which provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
You’ll Learn How To:
•Deal with change
•Reinvent your career
•Manage your money
•Help your community
•Find funding for your small business
•Manage your health
•And much more!
Who Should Attend?
•Corporate, government, and healthcare professionals
•Non-profit employees and community leaders
•Entrepreneurs and self-employed women
•Job-seekers or those looking for career change
•Anyone who wants information and inspiration
The on-site Career Pavilion, free to registered attendees, provides tools and information designed to help you take your career to next level.
The Exhibit Hall features hundreds of organizations showcasing a wide variety of products and services. Learn more about exhibiting at the Conference.
Our popular Young Women’s Program features speakers and topics that encourage young women to overcome obstacles and maximize their potential.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication