- Frayre, Heather L. .
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98101
2017 AILA PERM/H-2B Practice Conference
Friday - Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Heather Frayre (Associate, El Paso) will be speaking at this event. Her topic is titled: “Surviving the H-2B Obstacle Course (DOL, SWA, USCIS, and DOS)” on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:05 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
Description: The H-2B program requires the ability to navigate several government agencies and their individual interpretations of the H-2B regulations. Panelists will discuss best practices for dealing with the many obstacles complicating the process of getting H-2B workers into the United States.
This intermediate- to advanced-level two-day conference addresses both PERM and H-2B visa practice. Day 1 deals exclusively with PERM, covering recent trends, drafting and recruitment strategies, prevailing wage issues, ethics, and more.
Day 2 focuses on H-2Bs, addressing recent developments, best practices for dealing with the various agencies, establishing temporary need, employer obligations, audits, and litigation.
Attendees also have the option to come a day early and participate in an intensive marketing workshop featuring Legal Connect with Google. Join us in Seattle for this unique educational event!
Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, lunch, and a copy of the attendee list.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 21, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Associated Press Article Discussing the College Admissions Scandal
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale