- Frayre, Heather L. .
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
2017 AILA PERM/H-2B Practice Conference
Friday - Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Heather Frayre (Associate, El Paso) will be speaking at this event. Her topic is titled: “Surviving the H-2B Obstacle Course (DOL, SWA, USCIS, and DOS)” on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:05 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
Description: The H-2B program requires the ability to navigate several government agencies and their individual interpretations of the H-2B regulations. Panelists will discuss best practices for dealing with the many obstacles complicating the process of getting H-2B workers into the United States.
This intermediate- to advanced-level two-day conference addresses both PERM and H-2B visa practice. Day 1 deals exclusively with PERM, covering recent trends, drafting and recruitment strategies, prevailing wage issues, ethics, and more.
Day 2 focuses on H-2Bs, addressing recent developments, best practices for dealing with the various agencies, establishing temporary need, employer obligations, audits, and litigation.
Attendees also have the option to come a day early and participate in an intensive marketing workshop featuring Legal Connect with Google. Join us in Seattle for this unique educational event!
Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, lunch, and a copy of the attendee list.
- Industry Alerts Critical COVID-19 Guidance for Certain Foreign Workers
- Conferences 50th Annual Immigration and Naturalization Institute sponsored by the Practicing Law Institute in New York City on December 6
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards