- Frayre, Heather L. .
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
2017 AILA PERM/H-2B Practice Conference
Friday - Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Heather Frayre (Associate, El Paso) will be speaking at this event. Her topic is titled: “Surviving the H-2B Obstacle Course (DOL, SWA, USCIS, and DOS)” on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:05 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
Description: The H-2B program requires the ability to navigate several government agencies and their individual interpretations of the H-2B regulations. Panelists will discuss best practices for dealing with the many obstacles complicating the process of getting H-2B workers into the United States.
This intermediate- to advanced-level two-day conference addresses both PERM and H-2B visa practice. Day 1 deals exclusively with PERM, covering recent trends, drafting and recruitment strategies, prevailing wage issues, ethics, and more.
Day 2 focuses on H-2Bs, addressing recent developments, best practices for dealing with the various agencies, establishing temporary need, employer obligations, audits, and litigation.
Attendees also have the option to come a day early and participate in an intensive marketing workshop featuring Legal Connect with Google. Join us in Seattle for this unique educational event!
Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, lunch, and a copy of the attendee list.
- Industry Alerts Critical COVID-19 Guidance for Certain Foreign Workers
- Conferences 50th Annual Immigration and Naturalization Institute sponsored by the Practicing Law Institute in New York City on December 6
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates