- Frayre, Heather L. .
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98101
2017 AILA PERM/H-2B Practice Conference
Friday - Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Heather Frayre (Associate, El Paso) will be speaking at this event. Her topic is titled: “Surviving the H-2B Obstacle Course (DOL, SWA, USCIS, and DOS)” on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:05 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
Description: The H-2B program requires the ability to navigate several government agencies and their individual interpretations of the H-2B regulations. Panelists will discuss best practices for dealing with the many obstacles complicating the process of getting H-2B workers into the United States.
This intermediate- to advanced-level two-day conference addresses both PERM and H-2B visa practice. Day 1 deals exclusively with PERM, covering recent trends, drafting and recruitment strategies, prevailing wage issues, ethics, and more.
Day 2 focuses on H-2Bs, addressing recent developments, best practices for dealing with the various agencies, establishing temporary need, employer obligations, audits, and litigation.
Attendees also have the option to come a day early and participate in an intensive marketing workshop featuring Legal Connect with Google. Join us in Seattle for this unique educational event!
Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, lunch, and a copy of the attendee list.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®