- Frayre, Heather L. .
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98101
2017 AILA PERM/H-2B Practice Conference
Friday - Saturday, August 18 – 19, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Heather Frayre (Associate, El Paso) will be speaking at this event. Her topic is titled: “Surviving the H-2B Obstacle Course (DOL, SWA, USCIS, and DOS)” on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10:05 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
Description: The H-2B program requires the ability to navigate several government agencies and their individual interpretations of the H-2B regulations. Panelists will discuss best practices for dealing with the many obstacles complicating the process of getting H-2B workers into the United States.
This intermediate- to advanced-level two-day conference addresses both PERM and H-2B visa practice. Day 1 deals exclusively with PERM, covering recent trends, drafting and recruitment strategies, prevailing wage issues, ethics, and more.
Day 2 focuses on H-2Bs, addressing recent developments, best practices for dealing with the various agencies, establishing temporary need, employer obligations, audits, and litigation.
Attendees also have the option to come a day early and participate in an intensive marketing workshop featuring Legal Connect with Google. Join us in Seattle for this unique educational event!
Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, lunch, and a copy of the attendee list.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office