Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Dickinson Wright Franchise Law Team has extensive experience and knowledge assisting clients with all legal issues pertaining to the start of a new franchise system, including the following:
• Incorporating and structuring the corporation or corporation that will operate your franchise system;
• Assisting with legal issues pertaining to financing of a franchise system in a manner that protects your assets and the franchise system;
• Assisting with the crafting of appropriate franchise marketing and operational documentation;
• Discussing and considering various franchise system structures, including unit, area development and master franchising;
• Preparing franchise disclosure documentation and franchise agreements in full compliance with legal statutes and regulations;
• Registering trademarks and advising on all intellectual property issues; and
• Drafting employment agreements and policies.
To learn more about major areas of our Franchise & Distribution practice, please select from among the following:
Franchise & Distribution
Growing a Franchise System
Franchise Dispute Resolution