Education & Credentials
The Pennsylvania State UniversityB.A., 2001
Villanova University School of LawJ.D., 2004
- Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy - Class of 2014
Represented private equity sponsored transportation and logistics company with respect to multiple acquisitions (transaction values confidential).
Represented private equity platform with respect to acquisition of Florida-based e-commerce company (transaction value confidential).
Represented the Shareholders of a Florida-based financial advisory services company in the sale of 100% of the stock of the company to a private equity fund (transaction value is confidential).
Represented Ohio based Electrical and HVAC contractor company and majority shareholder in sale of 100% of stock to ESOP (transaction value confidential).
Represented the Shareholders of two different digital photography service companies, based in Florida and New York, with respect to the sale of the assets and stock of the companies, respectively, to a California-based private equity fund (transaction value is confidential). The transaction has been recognized as a finalist for the Deal of the Year for the 2015 ACG New York Champion’s Awards.
Represented Michigan based construction equipment manufacturer and supplier company and majority shareholder in sale of 100% stock to ESOP (transaction value confidential).
Represented an Ohio-based electrical contractor company in a $90 million stock sale to a publicly traded company.
Represented an Ohio-based telecommunications company in a $110 million stock sale.
Represented a Texas-based private equity fund in its $31 million acquisition of a professional employer organization, including the debt, equity and transaction aspects of the deal.
Represented an Ohio-based intermediary healthcare and workers’ compensation industry service provider in a $27 million stock sale.
Represented an Ohio-based aggregate mineral mining company and supplier in a $21 million sale of assets and real estate.
- Association for Corporate Growth, South Florida Chapter, Board of Directors
- “Earn-Outs in M&A Deals: Negotiate with Care to Minimize Potential for Post-Closing Disputes” - Crain’s Cleveland Business Corporate Growth and M&A Special Section (January 2014)
- "The IC-DISC: The Last Big Tax Break for Exporters" – USLAW Magazine (Fall/Winter 2013)
- "M&A Fees: How Much Will this Trophy Cost Me?" - Crain's Cleveland Business, Corporate Growth and M&A Special Section(January 2013)
- “Current Trends and Analysis in Middle Market M&A” - Roetzel & Andress, LPA Corporate Counsel Forum (November 2013)